How Do I Make A PS3 Wave

sufyan443

First, change the title of this tread to something more describing about your question.

There is actually a rule about that. In fact the rules is a good read.

:wink:

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

looks like a fragmeted line to me.

part of the ed effects pulgin,

it's sticked in the pulgin section i believe

sig5.png

What is life but a game that we play?

Unfortunately it looks a lot more complicated than fragment...the closest I've seen to duplicating this is the new "Warp" feature in Photoshop that I recently read a tutorial on. The closest you could possibly get (imho) would be the "aurora effect" in the tutorial section here. Good luck, and welcome! :D

woot! My tut. :-)

Yes. I'd say use my Aurora tut, but double it back upon itself so there are clearly demarcated lines on both top and bottom.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I wouldn't think it's a fractal. It's probably a looping Flash-like animation. Though it may be possible to recreate as a fractal...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

A plugin would be overkill. Maybe a tutorial. Just search for Aurora on http://searchpaint.net .

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.