Source Code.....

You can download the source from here:

http://www.skyorb.com/developers/

You will need 7-Zip or another program that can open 7z archives:

http://7-zip.org/

You can look at the actual source code in a text editor like Notepad, Microsoft Word, Notepad++, or whatever, but to actually build the program and make changes, you will need Visual Studio.

With you being new at programming, though, I don't think Paint.NET is probably the best project to start off with...

Mr Frojo, Visual Studio 2005 is not free... The Express Editions are, though.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Yea, express editions is what I meant. I dont know what other c# compilers there are, seeing how thats not my language.

But I agree with pyro though. If you are new at programming, you should start with something a lot more basic than this. What I did to start learning programming was went to barnes and noble and bought a book on programming for beginners. Its not too cheap ($30-$50), but they cover information better and in much more detail than the internet IMO. Also, they are written by people who know what they are talking about.

I'm still alive!

Yeah, I agree with Frojo. Programming books aren't cheap ($50-$60 for a good one), but unless you have a friend who has the time and patience to teach you 1-on-1, books are probably the easiest way to learn.

I learned Visual Basic 6 from a book when I was 11...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Yea, here you go. Clicky.

Its really your choice on learning off the internet or getting a book though. I highly reccomend getting a good book, and going though it. If moneys tight or something, just learn from the internet.

EDIT: Yea, I learned C++ from a book, and am currently learning directx programming from a book. Pricy, but IMO, worth it.

And pyro, ive never seen a programming book over $50. Might just be me though.

I'm still alive!