Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

How old are you?

How old are you?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Younger than 10 years. Britney Spears was a singer?
    • 10-15 years. I've never not had a DVD player.
    • 15-20 years. Who's MC Hammer?
    • 20-25 years. There was a time when I didn't know what a cell phone was.
    • 25-30 years. I recall when music was still played on MTV.
    • 30-35 years. I've never seen the Beatles in concert.
    • 35-40 years. I remember the VHS vs. Beta war.
    • 40-45 years. I played PONG as a teenager.
    • 45-50 years. I'm old enough to be Rick Brewster's parent.
    • Over 50 years. I used to rub elbows with Beethoven.

actually my name is Bugster

and yeah im pretty young :)

but look to Rubrica ... only 9 .....

but i think it doenst matter age in creativity, i see people of around 7-13 that hav better ideas then an adult XD :D:D

:) i dont hate you adults :)

I'm 33 years old. I was happy to see that Bolt Bait was older than me, as well as a few others. Played pong, been to a few concerts, vaguely recall the VHS-Betamax war, and owned a pair of Hammer pants LOL!

...but i think it doenst matter age in creativity, i see people of around 7-13 that hav better ideas then an adult...
That's because the mind of a child has far more imagination than the brain of an adult. Children know less therefore have a larger capacity to make up for that lack in imagining what the world is. And I use 'know' in this context lightly because at what neural level do you consider a child to be at; young children have far more brain power than an adult, so does that make them 'better'? It is a known fact that babies still have partial telepathic abilities, which is ultimately lost when said baby learns how to converse on the verbal plane.
I was split between two categories, but as I'm closer of being 16 than 14 (well, not really) I voted for not knowing who MC Hammer was...
You have come across a flaw in david's scale: shouldn't it be 10-15; 16-20; 21-25 and so on? Therefore eliminating the risk of age-overlap like in this case.

Ah, yes. :-) I noticed the flaw a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, with phpBB3, fixing it would require losing all of the responses I've already received. I was thinking about resetting the poll sometime next year, anyway (since some answers would change); I'll fix it then.

I only mention this because fans of the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" will understand my dilemma completely.

In age I approximate one Myrddin and one CMD (plus change) :!:

Actually, I'm blown away with some of the ages mentioned. I guessed some of the users to be decades older (take that as a compliment guys).

I only mention this because fans of the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" will understand my dilemma completely.

In age I approximate one Myrddin and one CMD (plus change) :!:

Actually, I'm blown away with some of the ages mentioned. I guessed some of the users to be decades older (take that as a compliment guys).

Myrddin + CMD = BRILLIANT!!! :)