How old are you?

How old are you?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Younger than 10 years. Britney Spears was a singer?
    • 10-15 years. I've never not had a DVD player.
    • 15-20 years. Who's MC Hammer?
    • 20-25 years. There was a time when I didn't know what a cell phone was.
    • 25-30 years. I recall when music was still played on MTV.
    • 30-35 years. I've never seen the Beatles in concert.
    • 35-40 years. I remember the VHS vs. Beta war.
    • 40-45 years. I played PONG as a teenager.
    • 45-50 years. I'm old enough to be Rick Brewster's parent.
    • Over 50 years. I used to rub elbows with Beethoven.

I'll tell you that I'm between...................0 and 150 years old :lol: Narrowed down, between 10 and 30. My exact age is a secret only I know 8)

But truthfully I think age matters not. Maybe except in strength(That rock was heavy). Intelligence considered, a person can amass a huge amount of intelligence at any age. I started reading large novels(up to 1000 pages) at 7 and got interested in advance colledge level astronomy (old outdated books that the libraries and the local colledge would sell) at age 8-9(forget which). I'm hyper intelligent :) Yet I still don't know how to tie my shoes :cry: Heheha :lol:

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity:)

Guess my brithday? :D

November 1983, haven't worked out the date as of yet, but I'm guessing it's before the 23rd.

Close. I think my info was a little off...I tried doing the math and it gave me a date of Dec. 17th???

Anyway, my actual b-day is Nov. 20th 1984.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

Well, we have at least one from everywhere :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Happy belated birthday, Blooper!

Anyway, my actual b-day is Nov. 20th 1984.

Blast! One year out! It was difficult as I knew you were Scorpio, but at the time of posting I had conflicting ages presented to me, and I knew you hadn't had a recent birthday otherwise the forum would have notified us all on the Index page (plus the birthday wishes in the ), so I knew going whichever way of the two ages I had would either bring me a year out or the correct year...

Also like I said, I didn't have the birth date so I was even lesser close than it turned out to be.

It was my favorite band at that time, Skillet.

(They're still up there on my favorites list, but my tastes have changed and their music has changed as well, not for the better in all instances...)

Skillet is the best band ever, i have been to three of there concerts, they rock

i am 13 by the way

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Who me? oh, I'm REAL old. But I just love my new widgety gadget called paint.net. I've been busy, in fact, this is me....

jollygran.gif

Not really, but I enjoyed doing that!

Anyone can be anything on the internet - that's why I love it!

lol, welcome here! i enjoy doing that too :) we have a rocking chair back at my grandma's house (which is about 20 miles from here...) and i used to "rock chairs" all the time when i was a kiddo.. lol, it brings back so many memories. :)

well to stay in topic, i just turned 19 this october, and i do know who mc hammer is.. i think..

Well, Rubrica's really good...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, Rubrica's really good...

Rubrica's under 10? Wow I didn't know that.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

hehe

im around

what do you people think of 12 and my birthday is at 22th May :lol: 8) 8) :lol:

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.