How old are you?

How old are you?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Younger than 10 years. Britney Spears was a singer?
    • 10-15 years. I've never not had a DVD player.
    • 15-20 years. Who's MC Hammer?
    • 20-25 years. There was a time when I didn't know what a cell phone was.
    • 25-30 years. I recall when music was still played on MTV.
    • 30-35 years. I've never seen the Beatles in concert.
    • 35-40 years. I remember the VHS vs. Beta war.
    • 40-45 years. I played PONG as a teenager.
    • 45-50 years. I'm old enough to be Rick Brewster's parent.
    • Over 50 years. I used to rub elbows with Beethoven.

19 and I still think VHS has better sound and picture then DVD. Plus it don't skip (only gets eaten by VHS player). I also used 8 tracks before lol. Yes I do know MC Hammer, I had a cell phone but did not need it so I gave it to my mom, I love lots of old bands, and pong still owns.

So ha take that :P.

(All your base belong to us)

I'm 49 and will be hitting the big 50 on Feb. 1. I feel like I'm the mommy on this forum here...lol but I do look younger[ so people tell me] late 30s... but I feel 18. I know a lot of younsters who do not have the energy I have. Well there you have it....I am the older woman.. LOL :)

I am the older woman! LOL! you're the mommy I'm the grandmother

welcome to the forum these young pups I'd swear they have bets out to see how long it takes Oma to learn some of the techie stuff.

OMA!

I am the older woman! LOL! you're the mommy I'm the grandmother

welcome to the forum these young pups I'd swear they have bets out to see how long it takes Oma to learn some of the techie stuff.

OMA!

Aww, no! We love you, Oma. :-D

AnnieKey, I'm sure you're going to fit in perfectly, just like Oma.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Concerts are fun, kids!

Save up your money, find a responsible (and preferably cool) adult to accompany you, and go to one...

I think BoltBait would agree with me that nothing beats a good concert :D

Heh. I've been to one concert. I'd say "Count 'em." but there's no "'em", only "it." :wink:

It was my favorite band at that time, Skillet.

(They're still up there on my favorites list, but my tastes have changed and their music has changed as well, not for the better in all instances...)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Concerts are fun, kids!

Save up your money, find a responsible (and preferably cool) adult to accompany you, and go to one...

I think BoltBait would agree with me that nothing beats a good concert :D

Heh. I've been to one concert. I'd say "Count 'em." but there's no "'em", only "it." :wink:

It was my favorite band at that time, Skillet.

(They're still up there on my favorites list, but my tastes have changed and their music has changed as well, not for the better in all instances...)

Woohoo Skillet! I saw them in concert.

And um...on topic...er...I'm 21. ;)

Turning...... 14 this oct, but from my friends perspective, they would've easily mistaken me for a 20 yr old :shock:.........and my teachers always mistake me for a 20 yr old as well. :| :? :lol:

EDIT:And yes, I know who MC Hammer is, I do own a dvd/vhs set. I also like doing the hustle by Van McCoy. There was a time that I saw HUMONGOUS cellphones, wayyyyyy back then. I played pong before, anddddddd I listen to The Beatles every now and then. But never went to a concert of them. 8)

ichgo-chad.png

Ichigo and Chad to the rescue.

im 13, but the sideburns and growing in-moustache throws people off.

one time when i was in DC, we needed tickets for a tour bus. at the time i was only 12 but i was 5'6" too. The checker examined a child ticket (12 and under) that was meant for me, but she wouldn't believe that i was only 12.

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET

• 3 weeks later...

Young pups, all of ye...;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.