"Outline"

Timjones

Bah! BoltBait, I had that link all ready...you're too fast.

EDIT: By the way, Timjones, you wouldn't happen to be a stand-up comedian, would you?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Now, be honest, BB....was his better than yours?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Well, I've compared the code and all I can say is that they are different.

Mine uses less memory, is slightly faster (who cares?) and you can use the primary or secondary color. His is more configurable for the outline itself which can be used to make it look better at larger sizes (>5).

Can the two be combined in any way? I'd like to have the ability to use the primary or secondary color...and the speed would be nice when you're outlining very complicated shapes, such as text.

Mine uses less memory, is slightly faster

Both have been improved for the next release. When that'll be, I have no idea.

Pryochild has my code. But, I don't think he has much interest in rewriting that plugin--he's moved on to bigger and better things.

There it is again! "Pryo" :lol:

As for rewriting it, I have played a bit more with it and will release a new, faster, more efficient, more configurable version, but there's currently no ETA.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

EDIT: By the way, Timjones, you wouldn't happen to be a stand-up comedian, would you?

Why?

Anyway, I'm not a stand-up comedian, but I do like to joke.

I'm not a stand-up comedian, but I do like to joke.

Well, I heard a comedian named Tim Jones a couple of years ago. He was pretty funny; I just thought there was an off-off chance you might be him.

Oh well. Celebrity moment will have to wait until later :-)

Glad you like the program anyway!

I'm not a stand-up comedian, but I do like to joke.

Well, I heard a comedian named Tim Jones a couple of years ago. He was pretty funny; I just thought there was an off-off chance you might be him.

Oh well. Celebrity moment will have to wait until later :-)

Glad you like the program anyway!

Tim Jones is a popular name. :P

Anyway, thanks for the help guys. :wink:

Tim Jones is a popular name. :P

True. I just thought I'd check on the off-off chance.