Please welcome our newest mod: ASH!

BoltBait

@CMD: LOL :lol:

Oh great...now he'll spend all his time locking threads and editing posts instead of making photorealistic extinct jungle felines.
Oh-NOes *I think I will keep doing what I've been doing and clean up the boards when there's a need :) *,

(photorealistic extinct jungle felines) :shock: :lol: and Thank you :)

And BIG thanks to everyone with all the kind words :)

PS, NO spam bots please T_T

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

...party at Ash's on Friday to celebrate! :P

I'll be there! 8)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

wait... this means less greatness of PDN from ash because he will be modding the forums!!!!

nooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I was thinking :( Maybe he'll help Rick create some cool plugins or something :)

47306796ff8.png

The real reason Rick made Ash a moderator: Rick knew that Ash decided to try out Photoshop, so Rick devised a clever plot to force Ash to remain a Paint.NET user regardless of how well things go in Photoshop for him simply by making him a moderator. Now, Ash has no choice. :twisted:

Really, though, congratulations, Ash.

Have a cookie.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The real reason Rick made Ash a moderator: Rick knew that Ash decided to try out Photoshop, so Rick devised a clever plot to force Ash to remain a Paint.NET user regardless of how well things go in Photoshop for him simply by making him a moderator. Now, Ash has no choice. :twisted:

Ahh, the plot thickens.

Have a cookie.

*eats the cookie*

Ash can make his own.

Seriously Ash, congratulations on attaining moderatorship.

Ash can make his own? He did, as I recall. :-) Well, anyway; I said it in a PM, but now I'm sayin' it out loud: Congratulations, Ash! Well-deserved.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Indeed :twisted: :lol:

And thanks everyone!! :D

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Really, though, congratulations, Ash.

Have a cookie.

Really? :shock:

47306796ff8.png