Can I remove the white spot in the middle of this picture?

Wow, Ash, thanks a lot ! it's perfect. Two questions:

1. How do I download it from wherever it is? When I save the image in Firefox from this message and then store it, it's only 114 KB and the faces start to become blurry. Your copy on photobucket also has only 114 KB. It seems to have lost a lot of resolution. The original on my disk is 992 KB and the faces look better. It's also 991KB on my Picasa web album so I think it got out there to Picasa at full clarity.

2. And how did you get the spot out? Which technique did you use? However you did it, that's exactly what I wanted to happen, and I'd like to be able to do it again.

Thanks a lot, and if I can get a good quality JPG on my disk, I will be a very happy camper.

bloody potato...I just right click on the pic in your link and save as.....

I shoulda use the download button :?

No wonder....I keep thinking this pic is blury while working on it :lol:

I just copied a section of wood on top and move it down to the white spot, and slowly crop away the parts that is blocking the faces..

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Well, I know this should be simple, but I haven't used Paint.net very much.

I can select a rectangle of the background, then copy it, then paste it over the faces, but I don't know how to crop the selection in a freeform way so that the faces reappear, nor do I know how to make the modification permanent. Sorry to be so dense, but any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.