Creating a Panorama in Paint.Net?

Nikon D80...

I envy you dearly.

I have to agree, Ash's stitching was quite impressive and taking a look at that program toe_head2001 suggested, it doesn't look as professional as Ash's (not just sucking up :P). Then again, the examples on the website are using pictures purposely taken badly and with different angles, exposure etc. just to prove the capabilities of the software. You'll have to show us how it goes, if you don't mind.

I have to say, I'm Impressed with this program. It doesn't look like much but it packs a punch.

Pan-2000.jpg

I had another image that I decided to insert for the heck of it (actually there are about 4 or 5 more, but its pretty much trees, trees and more trees.)

I'll edit this post later, to put a link to the full sized image. Its 14.3 mbs, so its going to take a little bit to upload.

I envy you dearly

They are dangerous things to have... they cause a strong case of the disease known as lens lust (which really is a shame that I'm using about the cheapest lens out there for now).

Wow, that has done a really good job at it.

EDIT: Morgawr, could you tidy up your quote tags please, the forum layout it slightly...off, shall we say. It looks as though you have a quote tag at the end of what you say and it is not needed, the actual quote if fine, just that extra tag. Thanks a lot :).

I'm rather skilled at messing up pages with messed up tags...

Media Fire isn't working right now for some reason... well at least not with large images. I'll try it later.

EDIT: But at least you don't feel like a traitor... haha. It would be nice to have a plugin that would do the same thing.

EDIT 2: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/ ... Leif_H.jpg

Fullversion