Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

CSM looks up and then changes his wish, which according to the rules is not an exception. He is now doomed to death, and so is ImAnOwl?

I wish I had enough free time to make a website I've been wanting to put on a host.

A murderer kidnaps your family and tells you that if you do not Paint the Mona Lisa with the pencil tool in PDN, they'll be sold as duck fodder.

I wish I had a non-alchoholic drink with me.

Edited by 0(-.-)0

You have a non-alchoholic drink, but it turns out to be liquid hemlock

I wish for all the idiots in the world to disappear (or die, either way I'm happy)

You vanish.*

I wish for another non-alchoholic drink.

*Note that the only reason I said that was because it was the answer that was screaming to me. From all evidence that I have seen, you are no idiot! I just had to say that! FORGIVE ME!

Granted, school is over forever. 10 years into the future your are now a homeless man dancing for nickels because you never fully finished school.

I wish there were more hours in the day to do what I want.

Edited by Jokes On You

People now become less annoying, but in turn you become the most annoying person ever and therefore become a social outcast from society and nobody wants to talk to you.

I wish the world was less violent.

as you wish: the world is now less violent... now it's just plain retarded.

i wish i had a nice strong cup of coffee right about now

it is so strong that after you drink it it expands, rips your out off of your veins and eats it, then bursts through your stomache and runs away

i wish i had all the time in the world

You have the best idea in the world. Only problem is, <insert dumb celebrity name here> ripped you off and is making money off of it instead of you.

I wish pigs could fly.

odd, my post didn't show up.

*SWIZZLEPOP* Your bird lets you hold him, but he drops you several thousand miles high from the sky. :D

I wish for a corrupted wish.

Sorry, I cant corrupt this one because if I do, the fabric of space and time will rip, causing the contents of this universe to pour into another one, causing that universe to burst, causing a chain reaction that will destroy literally everything. Sorry. :)

I wish people wouldnt wish for a corrupted wish.