you get your trebble dosing of :twisted: but then you become so :twisted: that you dont trust yourself thus turning to insanity

i wish that this forum had a shoutbox so people can instantly comment on each others work and give instant feedback so people can improve thier work :D

911, Paint.NET/Rocks!, axle, and a few other people leave the forums. you now have noone to laugh at. you become sad. :( sadface.

i wish i couldnt play guitar.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

you dont have to go back to school tomorrow. you wag for the rest of the year, or, whats left of it for you, as you are sent to military school. sucks to be you.

i wish TPBM was awesome. shame they definitely arent.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Spammers die out, but then all the dodgy online businesses die out leaving legit company's to fill the void. Only then do you realize that guy named 'LogitchRULEZ' is a spammer himself and you leave the forums forever living a pastoral existence in a remote cave in the Ande's. You begin growing fame among the local natives as the 'Hairy Flipped-one' or in the native language 'Bhatupichu-michu'. A travelling tourist video's you on his phone which gets 5 million hits on Youtube and you go on a talk show to promote yourself and slowly gain an online life again, beginning the cycle again....and again....and again. You are now at your fifth cycle. You used to be the Yeti, and just recently you were Bigfoot.

I wish i could find something better to do than write long corrupted wishes.

done, your school doesn't start today, but it started 5 weeks ago, and you are so far behind your only choice is to either be held back a grade, or you could go to school everyday, 7 days a week, from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

Good Luck!

I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:I wish my wish was:(etc.)

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

I have an idea: as you keep writing to complete your wish, you die.

I wish I would live forever, but not grow old, let's say no older then the average 30 year old.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.