Poof! Both Ben and Yata get their wishes. Tom codes a line into PdN that gives Ben the ability (through Ash's PdN skillz) to rule the world. He rules with an iron fist, but is usurped by an upset Pyrochild who melts down that iron fist, forges it into a knife, and kills Ben with it. Major bloodshed follows; the world is plunged into a second dark age.

(WAY too much fun to write...)

I wish my computer would never crash again.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Poof! Congratulations, off it goes. But you forgot to get in it first...

I wish I had a time machine.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Granted! You meet Scott Stapp...in a dark alley, where he mistakes you for a stalker, and sics his guards on you, who tackle you to the ground until he passes safely by.

I wish I were a good musician.

Paint_boy flies to give Aakanar more post-it notes, but once he arrives, the post-its turn out to be that crappy dollar-store kind that either don't stick or stick too well, and take paint off the wall when you post a note, which is especially ironic considering the note was "repaint wall"...Paint_boy then slips upon takeoff, dying instantly and bleeding all over the new postits.

I wish I were less morbid...

*Sticky noise* You get an unlimited supply of Post It Notes! Sadly, you suffer a sticky and papery death due to the notes falling on top of you!

*Swish* You can fly, but crash into a building mid flight...

I wish I understood how to use Blender.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Poof, you get a deep appreciation and understanding on how to use Blender, while fidgeting with the blades, as your Wife/GF hits the Puree button.

@Ben_R_R: You get a deep understanding of PDN Source code. But then Rick does a total re-write that doesn't make any sence to you.

I wish I were less Morbid Too.

jgswsigxo7.png

Granted, but Vista's security turns on you after installing it and starts destroying your computer.

http://genesiscomander.deviantart.com/journal/14217159/

I wish I didn't need teh spel chekr.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb