Corrupt-A-Wish

LilRedneck

You don't get hit in the head with an umbrella, it misses you by an inch and hits your best friend, cutting off his arm. (umbrellas can be dangerous when they want to be)

I wish I had a sidewalk tile as a pet.

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

You do, but Obama goes crazy and replaces the dollar with the euro and lets nobody trade the dollar for euros.

I wish I was the best programmer in the world.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Shazam! You now know the Celtic language but now that you know what they are saying, it turns out they are talking trash about you.

I wish I had an Alienware computer.

[center][img]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/ace9star9/Spacescape.png?t=1274380812[/img][/center]
[center]~ACE[/center]

You're the coolest man alive, but the second best man alive hates you and kills you, now you're the coolest man dead. :D

I wish I was a Chinese monk.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Shazam! You now have a cheeseburger, but you just wasted your one and only wish. Now you can't wish for good grammar! Oh-No!

I wish I had a Porsche.

[center][img]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/ace9star9/Spacescape.png?t=1274380812[/img][/center]
[center]~ACE[/center]

too bad. you get no wish. (which also grants you a wish, as "nothing" is both stable and corrupted. weird paradox)

i wish to... strangle an ostrich.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Archived