Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

You become so desperate to get a cardboard box that you decide to order one online.

Unfortunately, you forget to check the price and you end up having to pay 2.000.000$ for it.

But hey, at least you have your cardboard box :wink:

I wish I had more friends and watchers on DeviantArt.

You get more friends on dA but the only reason they became your friend was so that they could insult you whenever they liked!

I wished I had £1 for everytime I blinked.

You get your toothpick...but when you get it, it#s broken, and both ends are no longer sharp.

I wish I hadn't just poured bad milk into my coffee.

SHAZAM! you didnt pour bad milk into your coffee. does that make you feel better?

well it shouldnt. turns out you just poured an elk into your coffee and it drank it all, and killed you cause the bad milk made it evil and vicious. sucks to be you, i guess.

Since you have no wish your wish is that you didn't forgot to put your wish on this forum.

Ok, you didn't forgot your wish, but just came to the conclusion that you never had a wish.

I wish I had a wish :?

Boom, you aren't scared of heights anymore, but that is because you are laying on the street pavement dead because you fell off the Sears Tower. :shock:

I wish my car would stop leaking oil...

Your car stops leaking oil, but then it starts leaking gas, which catches on fire and explodes, leaving your car in a million pieces. :lol:

I wish I could get a job and make some money. $$$

you get the job you've always wanted, making hundreds of thousands a year. However, you are relocated to antarctica with no computer and no form of contact with the oustide world.

i wish my head was normal sized so I can buy a hat.