Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

ok I'll try a harder one next time

you have the best PC in the world which is faster then you are and you're constanly reminded that you're PC is faster then you are, which is annoying and because of this you throw your PC out of your window.

I wish I finally got rid of my headache. (I have it for more then a half-year now, it's not too bad, but still annoying)

Is that your wish?

CLICK! The next person posts, but is a mod and deletes your post, posts his wish, and your wish is never seen. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(Not like a mod would do that, right?)

I wish I had posted earlier in this topic!

Congratulations, in the future you're a game developer, the only problem is that you're dead, but your ashes are having a great time.

I wish I had an uncorruptable wish.

You get an iPhone 3GS but it overheats n your pocket and sets your pants on fire!

I wish that whenever I need to pay for something I could just pull the money out of my pocket.

wish granted your now the worlds greatest guitarist but you archived it by 80 years of isolation on a small island in the middle of the bahuma triangle and you have no way to show the world your amazing talent.

i wish i could get online on little big planet >< one more trophie till my platinum ;)

You get online, but it took you so long to get there that the game just decided to give you the medal anyway, after all, it had been 2 years of hard trying.

I wish I had the best laptop in the world.

You get online, but it took you so long to get there that the game just decided to give you the medal anyway, after all, it had been 2 years of hard trying.

I wish I had the best laptop in the world.

You get your laptop...but PDN doesn't work, and your stuck with 16 colour MS paint.

I wish I had a laser printer that will neer run out of ink

you find a magical elixer which causes eternal awakeness. You die eleven days later due to fatigue and a severe caffeine overdose.

I wish I understood Russian

You get an awesome car, but you have to take out a loan to get it, and you can't pay back the bank and you lose your house your car, and your plastic toothbrush :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wish I could destroy the world so I can finally have some peace and quite. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(etc.) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (etc.)

You destroy the world, but afterwards you realize that you also destroyed the all the places where you planed to spend your peace and quiet.

I wish I knew everything.

now you know everything, but a vane in your head explodes and you dye.

i wish to dye struck by lighning (when my time comes, that is)

You die after being struck by lightening but God thinks, you're such a good person, he sends you back to Earth again.

I wish I was the best at everything.

You become the best at everything, but everyone in town is jealous of your skills, so you are run out of town and forced to live the life of a hermit.

I wish I had a pet that was 1/4 dog, 1/4 monkey, 1/4 alien, and 1/4 centaur.