Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Ka-poof!

It's summer, but the northern hemisphere has now magically become the southern hemisphere, and GPS stops working, the poles melt, all because of global warming, and we all die because the earth shifted a single degree in its orbit around the sun :shock: (hint: don't mess wif mother nature)

I wish that I could find a djinni in a lamp who would grant me three wishes!

GLOBAL WARMING IS A MYTH! (Grr...*shifty*) :twisted:

Granted, but you wish for a nice looking chick with long legs, and you get an ostrich. the ostrich proceeds to eat you. :)

I wish that I could experience being sliced in half by a catamaran while drowning.

Global morning is so a myth.

I wish that I could experience being sliced in half by a catamaran while drowning.

Erm

A catamaran is a type of multihulled boat or ship consisting of two hulls, or vakas, joined by some structure...

???....ok you dream of getting sliced in half by a catamaran while drowning but then you realise it wasn't really a dream and you....die?

I wish I could draw really really well.

You can, but you draw so well that you think your computer is actually a whole new world and upon trying to enter it, you break a hip and your computer.

I wish the ps3 didn't fail so much.

Kaboof! The only way that could happen is if Xbox and Playstation 3 are.... combined :twisted:

I present: the XStation 720! Its a Frankestein mix of the worst things about both consoles! Its heinously expensive, and has a life of about 4 weeks! :P :o

I wish it exploded.

Well. Ok. It explodes. The explosion burns a 5 light-year wide hole of fire and nuclear waste into the universe. Ooops! :lol:

I wish that I owned a decent upright piano. Doesn't have to be flash, as long as I CAN PLAY ON A REAL PIANO What can I say? I'm a traumatised pianist that owns a keyboard. :x :roll:

The genie grants your wish, but has mistaken Modern Warfare to Modern Wii Fair, so you get a game on the Wii where you make your own fair...

I wish this new chair from IKEA wasn't this comfortable so then I would be willing to get off my computer... ;)

All :evil: turn into :twisted: but then there are no :evil: left so there are no :twisted: either. (probably doesn't make sense :D )

I wish Pokémon were real and I had a Dragonite (you're never too old for pokémon :wink: )

All :evil: turn into :twisted: but then there are no :evil: left so there are no :twisted: either. (probably doesn't make sense :D )

I wish Pokémon were real and I had a Dragonite (you're never too old for pokémon :wink: )

How old are you?

but...

I wish for a Kaputops that chops up him up!

(He's right. Your never to old for Pokemon, unless it's one of those crappy new.

the first 151 were da best!)

You remember how, but then get hit by a car and have amnesia for the rest of your life.

I wish I didn't have to travel for 8 hours in the car tomorrow... :(

You remember how, but then get hit by a car and have amnesia for the rest of your life.

congrats! you dont have to travel in a car for 8 hours. now, you have to travel in a car for 27 hours. great going, wise one...

i wish this thread was a compliment cazaron thread.

congrats! you dont have to travel in a car for 8 hours. now, you have to travel in a car for 27 hours. great going, wise one...

i wish this thread was a compliment cazaron thread.

this thread is a compliment cazaron thread, but nobody compliments you :P

I wish it was cooler in here, currently 24 degrees celsius)

this thread is a compliment cazaron thread, but nobody compliments you :P

I wish it was cooler in here, currently 24 degrees celsius)

ok I'll try a harder one next time

you have the best PC in the world which is faster then you are and you're constanly reminded that you're PC is faster then you are, which is annoying and because of this you throw your PC out of your window.

I wish I finally got rid of my headache. (I have it for more then a half-year now, it's not too bad, but still annoying)