Ta da! They did a browser update!

...nobody would even bother making a virus for it...

Actually, there are sixtey-something known viruses for Mac and thirty-something of them can be undone.

I wish my face looked like an emoticon.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Congrats! You dont have to work. In fact, you never did have to work. You decide to spend your life in your parents basement, and end up becomming the #1 mod on this site. Go you! Then, CMD and Rick get jelous and kill you in your sleep!

I wish modern pc games were affordable for me.

I'm still alive!

Congrats! You realize that in order to finish v2 of Dominoes, you must quit your job. You are able to finish, but remain unemployed and poor for the rest of your life. Luckily for you, nobody kills you in your sleep though.

I wish I had a new alienware computer.

I'm still alive!

Congrats! Less killing in this game. But then all the sudden, a ton of zombies come out of nowhere and swarm this thread. And all because of your wish, we cant kill them all. Good thing about your wish is they cant kill us. They just decided to lock this thread.

I wish people would read the forum rules here.

I'm still alive!

Done! but now the zombies brainwashed them and now they forgot all what they have read, and tried to post spam all over the forum @ the speed of 20 posts per minute, resulting in Rick, Botlbait and CMD locking threads and banning forumers, resulting in the complete destruction of the forum that they decided to just delete the entire forum and never open it again. thanks to you. :lol::P

i wish my dog would'nt bark as loud as he does right now.. without him being killed by zombies or getting cut in half or any of that sort. hah! :)

*presto* your dog ceases to bark.. even while the guy in the ski mask sneaks in and steals your t.v., computer, silverware, fine china, and of course the car parked out front.

Edit: Drats.. beaten to it.

You get the laptop, but no cord or battery.

I wish Rick would re-direct all the 'Post New Topic' links on the forum to the Search page.

jgswsigxo7.png
I wish that Megan Fox was in love with me.

Good luck :D

Poof! It appears your new laptop is stolen! From Bill Gates :D and he sues you and you go to jail :cry:

I wish could play the drums.

@Aakanaar - The page is edited, but, it appears, the page is worse :P

47306796ff8.png

Poof! You can play the drums...but only your eardrums.

I wish I didn't have to sleep ever again.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

*Splat of paint* You have an awe inspiring sig! But as you try to upload it, your computer crashes, and your HD gets wiped, resulting in the loss of the sig.

I wish Tom and the others were (more?) active in helping Rick code PdN.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]