Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but to make up for it, you now have 17 hour school days. D:

I wish for flying toasters to breed with my dog, producing FLYING, METALLIC DOGS THAT COOK BREAD =D

Granted. The resultant temporal paradox destroys the universe. Nice job, Einstein.

...your comment doesn't make sense anymore, and you are mocked by crowds of forum-goers...

What else is new? ;-)

I wish for a fish.

Granted, but you get one fish, two fish, red fish AND blue fish, who are never together after the fight between green fish and one fish (because red fish and green fish are best friends) so they fight the entire time and conflicting fish lose all their flavor.

I wish I was myself.

Hidden Content:
Shazamm! Your wish is granted, but the flying metallic bread-cooking dogs turn out to burn the toast and pees on the carpet.

I hope to get a good grade on my Spanish oral presentation. :D
Edit: wow, I always comment to peoples on an older page...

ok, here it goes again.
----
Pow, you are now yourself, but you go blind so if you were to look in the mirror, all you see is black :shock:

I hope to get a good grade on my Spanish oral presentation. :D

You go back in time, but you go to a time of roaming gigantic house cats. Sadly, you were dressed in a mouse costume, and they devour you.

I wish I wished something incorruptable.

paradoxes... enough to give you a migraine.

Poof you got your wish but it's all for nothing when:

I wish everyone will stop wishing for incorruptible (or synonym) wishes!

Granted, but then that makes your wish incorruptible because there are no more incorruptible wishes to stop wishing, which makes your wish an incorruptible wish but to corrupt that would be enabling others to be incorruptable which causes...DOES NOT COMPUTE! :AddNoise: :AddNoise: :AddNoise: :AddNoise: BOOM!

:lol:

I wish people didn't cancel going to the mall

your wish is uncorrupted, which corrupts the whole purpose of the game, which corrupts your wish, therefore corrupting what was never corrupted in the first place.

im bored

Poof! You now have these amazing wizard powers, but you don't know how to use them and you accidentally make Earth implode whilst trying to travel to the future with the intent of bringing back a copy of Paint.NET 6.

I wish I had a new set of golf clubs...

You get a new set of golf clubs, but they break as soon as you touch them.

I wish that golf never existed! :twisted: and won't ever be invented.

You wish that golf never existed, but then you also figure out that the world never existed.

I wish I had an extremely amazing computer with at least 4 gb ram, at least 500 gb hard drive, a quad-core processor, and a great video card for amazingly fast Paint.NET-ing

You get an extremely amazing computer with at least 4 gb ram, at least 500 gb hard drive, a quad-core processor, and a great video card for amazingly fast Paint.NET-ing BUT ... it breaks in the mail and you didn't get the warranty, so your cat eats the monitor because a mouse got in it, and then a dog comes chasing the cat, knocks over the rest of the seemingly unbroken computer, and this 20-minute long humourous chase result in the destruction of your house. Whilst all the drama, the whole thing is filmed and turned into a cartoon series of funny cartoon-violence that will run for 12 years.

I wish Tom & Jerry were still on.

No! Beat me to it, David!

You get speedtest.net to work, but everything that was supposed to happen to Gamer_World14 in the post I was going to make happens to you.

I now wish that my browser would be so fast I could see into the future and not let people post at all before me, creating a Meow-post vortex of doom and allergies.

Granted, but then you use those to wish for three more wishes per each one, and then do the same for the next, and so on. All this creates a space-time paradox, and the universe collapses in on itself, leaving nothing.

I wish I had an extra finger on my right hand.

Ka-poof!

It's summer, but the northern hemisphere has now magically become the southern hemisphere, and GPS stops working, the poles melt, all because of global warming, and we all die because the earth shifted a single degree in its orbit around the sun :shock: (hint: don't mess wif mother nature)

I wish that I could find a djinni in a lamp who would grant me three wishes!

Ka-poof!

It's summer, but the northern hemisphere has now magically become the southern hemisphere, and GPS stops working, the poles melt, all because of global warming, and we all die because the earth shifted a single degree in its orbit around the sun :shock: (hint: don't mess wif mother nature)

I wish that I could find a djinni in a lamp who would grant me three wishes!

GLOBAL WARMING IS A MYTH! (Grr...*shifty*) :twisted:

Granted, but you wish for a nice looking chick with long legs, and you get an ostrich. the ostrich proceeds to eat you. :)

I wish that I could experience being sliced in half by a catamaran while drowning.