Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted but your knowledge makes you omnipotent, and everyone teams up to destroy you.

I wish that I could remember the name of that game I used to play on the old apple II...

You got photoshop and installed it correctly on your computer, but then an error occurred because your computer needs a better graphics card and RAM, so you cannot even run photoshop.

I wish my Firefox browser would start up faster (on Google Chrome currently).

(GOOGLE CHROME ROCKS!)

Granted, but the fox on fire dies and you are brought into a class action lawsuit, and go to jail for life.

I wish Foamy the Squirrel would release episodes more frequently.

You were flying to Australia but then your plane crashed and now you are stuck on the "LOST" Tv show series... :D (now you know I like that show)

I wish I had a fourth hubcap on my car.

Well...I wake up at 11:00 (I don't go to school per say...) go places, go on the comp, and stay up until about 5:30 AM talking to all of my friends in far off Aussie (there's a huge time difference xD) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...You do like me, and die from lack of sleep.

I wish that I would become a better abstract artist. :?

You don't wish for anything, and since that's what you wished for, you have nothing. Therefore, you are stuck in the endless amount of white space.

I wish I could go straight to my second hour class (3-D animation), instead of going to first hour...

You go straight to your class only to find that the location has changed. It is now being held in Xinmin, China.

I wish I had my own private space shuttle for transportation.

Granted, but the driver is foreign and misunderstands "Take me to McDonald's" as "Burn us in a fiery re-entry into the atmosphere"

Is that even a possible misunderstanding? :O

I wish someone would give me 150$.