Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Your wish came true, you found out a great name, only to find out it was already taken. :(

I wish tHs would come up with a good name for a dA account.

tHs comes up with an awesome dA name, but alas, it has already been taken, yet again. what bad luck has tHs!

i wish my robot could play sweet child o' mine (it already can, im just interested in the corruption...)

Congradulations, you've just recieved a grand laptop with every cool feature that could possibly exist... but there is no possible way for it to go online.

I wish I could be alone when I wanted too...

You get a machine that makes you alone when you want to be, but the machine breaks when you are alone, trapping you in eternal loneliness.

I wish wishing for wishes involved more wishing for wishy wishes. Wishy wishes require more wishing than non wishy wishes.

Congratulations! You have unlimited wishes! Only thing is, you lost your magic lamp.

I wish that we had a Quick Reply MOD here!

Ah, but the mods are teh offline right now!

I wish v4 was here.....

oh but you do! you didnt wish to wish, so you wished to not wish! unfortunately, to get your head around this problem you start thinking, which is new for you, so you explode. awww.

i wish i could be dead.

I did it for you, but you get F's for all of your assignments! Mwahahahaha!

to get your head around this problem you start thinking, which is new for you, so you explode. awww.

Actually, my I.Q. is 128, and I'm 13

I wish cazaron had an I.Q. of 127

Actually, my I.Q. is 128, and I'm 13

I wish cazaron had an I.Q. of 127

You know that those tests aren't very accurate for younger people, right?

Very well. I'll corru- I mean, fulfill your wish!

Swoosh! Cazaron's IQ is now 127, but unfortunately, your IQ is not and you become very jealous. (My inaccurate IQ test result is 122, by the way.)

I wish the IQ talk would end.

congratlations! The IQ talk stops! but so does talk of all other kinds. The world becomes utterly silent, and with no way to communicate civilization as we know it falls apart! *maniacal laugh*

I wish I had a better computer.

You have a better computer, but your keyboard, mouse and monitor break!

I wish D.A. didn't screw up my computer, and that the place was destroyed. WITHOUT harming me or my computer, my family, or anything I have contact with.

It wont put me in jail, or ruin my money. I shall not be homeless or lose anything. My life will continue how it is but without D.A. screwing up my computer.

ok but you kill some one you have no connection to in the present and he is going to have a huge impact on you in the future but he is dead so that wont be happening.

i wish i could go on my computer more often :-(

I was writing a reply to your gallery until my internet connection was disabled because i forgot my family was driving in a car out of range of my WiFi.

I wish everyone who owned XBOX 360s would buy PS3's so i could play online with everyone i know...

you get your PS3 back, but it has become a zombie PS3 and tries to eat your brains. You barely stave off its attack, and end up having to destroy it. Of course this only angers its fellow zombies...

Strangely enough, I haven't actually played any games dealing with zombies. Ever. I have talked about them, though.

I wish I could make things spontaneously combust, on purpose. Technically this wouldn't be spontaneous combustion but...

:D

you find your cell, but is has mysteriously mutated and now wants only to flee civilization, and will take on anything in its path.

I wish I had a better computer with internet access and able to download and run files off the internet. And I wish it would turn on.

granted, now you don't see a zombie pattern and remain unaware of their increasing numbers until they strike.

I wish it were an hour earlier, and I still had everything I had worked on up to this point done.