Corrupt-A-Wish

LilRedneck

You get a machine that makes you alone when you want to be, but the machine breaks when you are alone, trapping you in eternal loneliness.

I wish wishing for wishes involved more wishing for wishy wishes. Wishy wishes require more wishing than non wishy wishes.

I did it for you, but you get F's for all of your assignments! Mwahahahaha!

to get your head around this problem you start thinking, which is new for you, so you explode. awww.

Actually, my I.Q. is 128, and I'm 13

I wish cazaron had an I.Q. of 127

congratlations! The IQ talk stops! but so does talk of all other kinds. The world becomes utterly silent, and with no way to communicate civilization as we know it falls apart! *maniacal laugh*

I wish I had a better computer.

You have a better computer, but your keyboard, mouse and monitor break!

I wish D.A. didn't screw up my computer, and that the place was destroyed. WITHOUT harming me or my computer, my family, or anything I have contact with.

It wont put me in jail, or ruin my money. I shall not be homeless or lose anything. My life will continue how it is but without D.A. screwing up my computer.

you get your PS3 back, but it has become a zombie PS3 and tries to eat your brains. You barely stave off its attack, and end up having to destroy it. Of course this only angers its fellow zombies...

Strangely enough, I haven't actually played any games dealing with zombies. Ever. I have talked about them, though.

I wish I could make things spontaneously combust, on purpose. Technically this wouldn't be spontaneous combustion but...

:D

you find your cell, but is has mysteriously mutated and now wants only to flee civilization, and will take on anything in its path.

I wish I had a better computer with internet access and able to download and run files off the internet. And I wish it would turn on.

Archived