Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Ta-DAH! You have a lifetime supply of tacos, but they're Expired. :D

I wish I had a cute little kitten.

(you can't corrupt a cute little wish like that...)

TODAH! I am now a ball of plasma, but I melt your face off!

I wish I was minoeman again with my body intact, with my gills, my fins, I could still talk,

And I could still breath on land and on water.

POOFF! you are now minoeman again but when you become minoeman it will cost you your water breathing, gills, and fins.

i wish that some one would say a lie about me that was true! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

HAHAHAHA :lol:

every body stops using your sig but he didnt use it exaclty he sed "This statement is a lie." yours ses "This sentence is a lie."

so everybody can use "this statement is a lie"

i wish this statement was a lie!

The statement becomes a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie, making it true, making it a lie... You get the idea.

I wish my model louse would come alive. Yes, I made a model of a louse.

the granter thinks you spelled house wrong so he gives you a fine for bad grammer then makes your house alive; the house then begins to stomp on you for bad grammer!

i wish there was a mouse in a house on a street in a nahborhood in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in the world in the solar system in a galexy in the universe!

so you go back in time and undo the granting of the fish wish but instead you turned yourself into a fish

i wish i had a lifetime supply of chocolate :lol:

you now have a life time supply of chocolate but then you get FAT and no one likes you then you die of obeasidy.

i wish that no one could would play corrupt-A-wish ever again and nothing bad could happen to this wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so his ex dies but it someone framed you so you had to go to jail for the rest of your life

i wish i lived in a monsterous mansion and had a bunch of people doing want i wanted them to

GLUB! you cant breathe, because you wished to live where fish live, but awwww poor you, you dont have gills. too bad you are many kilometres below the surface and will drown soon! awww....

i also wish my ex was dead.

you never wished about a fish. too bad. had you have wished about a fish, you may have lived under the sea while you were drowning. awww.

ummm... i wish... i wished.