Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

You now have windows 7 but you're comp doesn't have enough Ram and it doesn't work :mrgreen:

I think i want To Be The Best Player On Counter-Strike 1.6 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

YOu become best CS player

then the creators of CS think your so good, that your a hacker, your banned, :D

I Wish i could have infinite internet :)

Every plugin is translated in French, but then you begin to forgot French, and learn Swahili (some language i think XD)

I wish HP made better keyboards, :? Mine Sometimes maltfunctions

BANGO! HP make better keyboards. just not the one you get. HP hate you. face it.

i wish no wish which was a wish that isnt wishing any wish, but instead is not wishing wishes that arent wishes, making there be no wish at all.

you turn funny, but then, its the other kind of funny, the "dad" jokes funny, (like - you say - im hungry, your dad says - hi hungry, im dad ==")

i wish i had paint.net 4.0

*waves a magic wand* You get your big fish, bigger than anybody has ever seen! Unfortunately, that means it's too big to fit through any openings in the school building.

I wish to have online play fixed in Guitar Hero: World Tour (only 2 Wii systems can connect, and "everybody" wants 8 Wii systems to connect).

Let me guess what possible corruptions might occur: Dead hardware (TV, Wii, guitar controller, etc.), dead software (GH:WT disc, Wii OS, etc.), only me receives the patch, my Internet goes out. =P

/me casts a level 300 wish spell...

You now have ideas for wish corruption that are through the roof! Unfortunately, those become your only ideas you can make...

I wish I could stop coming here, lol. About 4 times I've viewed the topic and this is my third post.

You stop coming here! Ding! all of your posts have been deleted, thus this one. So your wish well never be

made so your posts are back! And you keep coming here!

I wish all of my corrupts weren't so logical

Ta-DAH! Your corruptions will now have no logic at all.

I wish my fish was small enough to fit through the door but big enough to hurt. And I mean HURT.

BAM! He's now alive! But the devil wants a sole to replace him You are the next runner up!

I wish that I had one million dollars that ISN'T counterfeited, Real, not illegal.

And that I also don't have to give anything for it and that I get to keep it forever.

And that no one could take it from me unless I am buying something.

The thing I'm buying will also not break, get stolen, lost, useless, worn out.

Try to corrupt THIS!