Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Poof! A brand new pc falls out of the sky, but when you try to catch it, you suffer a stroke and the pc falls on the ground beside you, shattering into tiny pieces.

I wish I didn't need to write exams :D

Edited to correct spelling mistake :oops: :lol:

POOF! you no longer have to write the word "Exams" instead, you write the word test, and you have to still write huge blinking long ones too...

i wish i didnt HAVE to wish anything.

i wish people werent so stupid...

Granted

for(int i = 0; i < this.Population.Count; i++)
{
    Person p = this.Population[i];

if(p.Name.Forename.toLower() != "albert" || p.Name.Surname.toLower() != "einstein") p.kill();
}

Congratulations! you are now funny... but your grandma doesn't like your funny jokes so she's hunting you with a

stick. when she is tired, she sends her dogs at you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I wish his grandma wouldn't hunt me with a stick when i'm funny

Poof! She loses her stick, but then she grabs the hunting rifle she keeps under her floorboards and is now attempting to blow your brains out.

I wish that my television was full high definition. (ie 1080p)

Poof! She loses her stick, but then she grabs the hunting rifle she keeps under her floorboards and is now attempting to blow your brains out.

I wish that my television was full high definition. (ie 1080p)

good call zwickster. KABAM! your tv is now 1080 full high definition. unfortunately, you are now blind and deaf, thus making the tv pointless. whats more, is that my grandma with her hunting rifle has found you, and unfotunately for you, she cant see very well, thinks you are link-z and blows the living daylights out of you.

i wish i didnt have to wish for this post.

Poof! you didn't wish that you wished your wish wich I didn't grant... It's against the topic rules not to wish a wish wich i grant so you just got perma-banned and very confused!

I wish that I had an Iphone

*POOF*You get your iPhone,but it turns out it is a mind control device set to make all iPhone users comit a mass suicide..

I wish i was better at this..

POOF. you are now officially the best in the world at writing the word "this". hope that was what you wanted.

i wish i could play acoustic guitar better...

poof! you are now rodney mullen-skater, and you spend all your time skating on mullens. too bad noone knows what a mullen is. you are now rejected amongst society, turned away and exiled to the furthest point they can find for you to be away from them.

i wish the colts would win the superbowl.