Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

How do you give away memory?? :? :? ... You get the memory back but you realise its not yours so you give it to charity... :? :?

I wish to turn back time and relive 4:34pm Sunday afternoon over and over and over again.

BTW I met my favorite author (Robert Muchamore: The CHERUB series) and we were talking about my favourite band (Led Zeppelin)

How do you give away memory?? :? :? ... You get the memory back but you realise its not yours so you give it to charity... :? :?

I wish to turn back time and relive 4:34pm Sunday afternoon over and over and over again.

BTW I met my favorite author (Robert Muchamore: The CHERUB series) and we were talking about my favourite band (Led Zeppelin)

Memory is placed into removable chips which you can remove and reapply at any time.

As you turn back time you get lost in an endless time warp. Have fun enjoying flashbacks of the most embarrassing moments of your life .. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! :lol:

I wish it was Xmas, so I could receive my ATI Radeon HD 4850 faster!!

I wish it was Xmas, so I could receive my ATI Radeon HD 4850 faster!!

You do but it's dodgy and causes problems because it was purchased from "the market"

Life becomes a video game. You manage to 'save your life's progress' just before you're about to get run over by a bus. Since you like to overwrite your previous saves, you end up stuck in an utterly obnoxious and repetitive case of no way out.

Load .. die .. load .. die .. load .. die ..

I wish the teachers would catch cold.

ur brain rejects the unknown substance as well as your PDN knowledge accidentally so you have to relearn everything, it will take about 3 years b4 u recognize the PDN icon again :twisted: :twisted:

i wish i could see my future.

*poof* you have the ESP ability to see one one thousandths of a second into your own future. Unfortunately, you see... death.

I wish that the burrito I had for lunch wasn't so spicy hot. I don't feel so good... :|

*POOF* The burrito becomes mild instead of spicy hot, but it also becomes expired and you get a food poisoning... :(

I wish I could wish anything without it getting corrupted. :)

It accepts the files but then it gets a virus that duplicates them so ur PSP overloads and blows up

I wish I wish I was a fish :P

I wish, I wish I was a fish.

Omg, you wish, you wish and you copied my freakin' wish! :shock: :o

Nonetheless, God turns you into a petty small fish and lobs you into one of the rivers in Amazon. (Un)fortunately you get ripped to pieces in seconds by the bigger fishes. :P

---

I wish, I wish I already had GTA4. :roll:

You get your GTA 4 but then some of those mean Anti-Take-Two lawyers comes in and kills you for playing his most hated game....

I wish Overkill would forgive me for stealing his wish because I didnt know he had already done that :oops:

ZING! You can do whatever you want; but one day you find yourself with a chemical imballance in your brain that leads to severe depression and... Well, guess what you might wanna do....

I wish I had unlimited downloads... :mrgreen:

Poof! Everything is fine. Then human stupidity takes the stage everything thats fine turns to custard. Not literally. Then again....

I wish school holidays went for another 2 weeks.

The school holiday continues for 2 weeks, you're so filled with happiness that you jumps high into the air...

your head hits the ceiling extremely hard, you're in coma for two weeks and wakes up right in time for the first day in school.

I wish I could start my programming/mathematics education now (instead of next year).