Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

You do. You know I'm better than you :wink:.

I wish I could cure cancer (PLEASE don't bring up I Am Legend).

You do. You know I'm better than you :wink:.

I wish I could cure cancer (PLEASE don't bring up I Am Legend).

You can cure cancer, but you must give a drop of your blood for each person with cancer, and you end up dying from blood loss.

I wish that I could meet and marry Bill Kaulitz (second guy from the left on my siggy) and have the most amazing never-ending marriage with him, healthy intelligent, sweet children, and I would live an exciting and happy life until the Lord comes. Well, then I would live happily for eternity, and Bill would go to heaven too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beat that, TPBM!

Bill Kaulitz turns out to be a computer-generated fake.

I wish I could come up with more angles for my wallpaper pack.

Just so you won't be skipped...

You come up with new angles, but everyone hates them and shuns you for the rest of your life. :?

I wish my wishes would come true.

your wishes come true, but every wish you make costs more than what you wished for.

I wish I had a brand new dell xps laptop with 4 gb of ram and a 320 gb hard drive that would be impossible to break, hack, or explode.

your wishes come true, but every wish you make costs more than what you wished for.

I wish I had a brand new dell xps laptop with 4 gb of ram and a 320 gb hard drive that would be impossible to break, hack, or explode.

You get the laptop, but you spend so much time on it that you end up with F's in every subject, and you have to repeat whatever grade you're in. Thrice.

AND

for someone unknown reason, PDN won't work on your laptop.

I was skipped!

I wish that I could meet and marry Bill Kaulitz (second guy from the left on my siggy) [...]

That's... a guy?

:shock:

Since Starburst didn't make a wish here is mine:

I wish a cure for cancer had been found which was readily available for free to every human living on the planet Earth, no-one extra dies as a result of this either directly or indirectly. This happens in this reality in which I am pressing the keys on my keyboard. The people who are cured of Cancer live until 75 years after being born as in the quantity relative to what makes up 1.5 times the time since the launnch of Windows Vista to a majority of human beings in the United Kingdom in Europe on the planet Earth in which I am typing this and the full Earth - not a trial, elements or limited version - full professional power. This Cancer is the disease as commonly referred within a 100 mile radius of where I am typing this.

Since Starburst didn't make a wish here is mine:

I wish Cancer was cured, no-one extra dies as a result of this either directly or indirectly. This happens in this reality in which I am pressing the keys on my keyboard. The people who are cured of Cancer live until 75 years after being born as in the quantity relative to what makes up 1.5 times the time since the launnch of Windows Vista to a majority of human beings in the United Kingdom in Europe on the planet Earth in which I am typing this and the full Earth - not a trial, elements or limited version - full professional power. This Cancer is the disease as commonly referred within a 100 mile radius of where I am typing this.

No, I'm not... erm.. well, yes Bill Kaulitz is a guy and when he lets his hair down and takes off his eyeliner (don't ask) he happens to be a very cute one.

[offtopic]

[/offtopic]

Every is cured of cancer and the world becomes overpopulated, resulting in the average amount of food and income in America AND third-world countries is lowered.

HAHA

And yeah, I'm adopted, so ANYONE might be my biological brother. Oh well. I'd marry the guy next to him. Oh wait, they're twins. Heh. I'll take Joe Jonas! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since you have made no wish, here is a new one:

I wish Microsoft Windows Vista was open source. By Open Source I mean LGPL. It remains the dominant operating system and no features are lost or gained. It still works to the full power and is no different to before. And every single human being can access the repository (no, not VSS), understand and modify the code and each person has released their own fork. Millions of people are working on it and are able to improve it hugely by dedicating 30 minutes per week of their time. And the mere fact that five-year-olds are writing operating systems does not in any way increase the amount of bugs. There are no more bugs than there are now.

Microsoft does that, but then the CEO gets replaced with an evil man, who decides to force young African children who work for 23 and 1/2 hours to do it, when before they only got half an hour of sleep per day.

I wish that Skandar Keynes (King Edmund in the Chronicles of Narnia movie) would marry me.

Microsoft does that, but then the CEO gets replaced with an evil man, who decides to force young African children who work for 23 and 1/2 hours to do it, when before they only got half an hour of sleep per day.

I fork Windows and Microsoft goes out of business.

The person below me corrup Vain Vintage Boy's wish.

You were arrested for causing commotion in your neighborhood. Your picture was on the front page of the newspaper. It turns out that the girl worked for the newspaper.

I'll make a wish this time:

I wish it wasn't so dreary and rainy here.

It turns out the one and only thing there was to do was the one thing you fear/hate doing the most.

I wish South Africa had internet at speed similar to those in 1st world countries

You do but you get a virus on your PC after browsing so may sites, some of which are deadly but you never realise . . .

I wish my defrag would finish by now!

There were so many resources people didnt know what to do and started making bombs.

Thanks to you, there is international warfare going on, and its going to make everyone extinct.

I wish this thread was so dark.