you know why it is the ultimit number but then it chages to 11 cos its a freaky number. See here

Why does everything revlove arounf the number 11?

You find out that the reason everything revolves around 11 is because 11 is in your mind. You have multiple personalities and are a serial killer. You have killed 11 people (under your alternative personality). However, nobody can prove that you have multiple personalities. You spend the next few years on death row and are scheduled to be executed on November 11, 2011 at 11:11:pm (as per requrest of the victims families). It's at 11:10pm, on November 11, 2011, that your multiple personalities reveal itself to the entire world, but it's too late because they have already started the process. And at 11:11pm on 11/11/11 you are executed (basically an innocent person, who has multiple personalities)

I wish I lived in New York City

signature.jpg?t=1195534007

You find out that the reason everything revolves around 11 is because 11 is in your mind. You have multiple personalities and are a serial killer. You have killed 11 people (under your alternative personality). However, nobody can prove that you have multiple personalities. You spend the next few years on death row and are scheduled to be executed on November 11, 2011 at 11:11:pm (as per requrest of the victims families). It's at 11:10pm, on November 11, 2011, that your multiple personalities reveal itself to the entire world, but it's too late because they have already started the process. And at 11:11pm on 11/11/11 you are executed (basically an innocent person, who has multiple personalities)City

^^ one problem we dont gt the death sentence.

you go to new york but you find that it is a set in a film studio.

i wish i owned Fiji

granted, to great to corrupt

i wish i had some ice cream

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

um... ok BAM you got a... pavla... whatever the hell.... but the next day it blows up and transports you to uranus.

i wish i was immortal.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

G0Ooong you are immortal but you can still feel and are subject to an eternity of painful deaths :twisted:

i wish that i had a million bucks and that it wasn't stolen

conquerersofabyssuserbar.jpg

CommanderSozo:How many Russian leaders does it take to change a light bulb?

david.atwell:In Soviet Russia, LIGHT BULBS change YOU!

SHAZAM! you got a million bucks but they trampled you to death.

i wish i was the best bmxer in the world

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Hey, you should check my PM about quote tags in your sig. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

ok there i fixed it

umm ok your the best bmxer in the world but you get cocky and don't wear a helmet and break your neck

i wish that my wishes could stop being corrupted

Your wishes are no longer corrupted. Congrats!

Unfortunately, now everything else you post is corrupted. FAIL. :-)

I wish I had a very large projector so that I could watch a 90-inch television.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

granted you now have a very large projector but you go bankrupt from the cost, your friends leave you forever, and the projector falls on you and since there is no one around you die

:evil: :twisted: :):D:mrgreen:

um... ok BAM you got a... pavla... whatever the hell.... but the next day it blows up and transports you to uranus.

i wish i was immortal.

You dont know what a pavlova is. You havnt lived till youve eaten one.

---------

Umm pbnjp whats you wish? i wonna corrupt it!!

You now know what pbnjq wishes, but you can't corrupt it :twisted:

I wish that I one day get to visit U.S.A :D

Rostigalendapimp.png

POOF: You get an idea that cannot be corrupt, but your computer crashes and gets an un-defendable virus.

I wish Resident Evil 5 was out in the UK, I had a genuine copy and I became the best player. Ever.

signaturequ6.png

On November the 21st, exploder wrote: "for the record im estonian i have:all the same letters that the english alfabeth has+äöüõ" (on a debate about his post not having the letter 'p').

Oh the ironing...

Black is a type of cheese manufactured in the lower West corner of Austria. Deal with it.

My DA : My pathetic site : Imageshack : Facebook

I wish Resident Evil 5 was out in the UK, I had a genuine copy and I became the best player. Ever.

It's in the UK but the makers sell it for £1000 and you decide do but it, you're the best player as well but soon you're in BIG financial problems.

I wish Sky got a new set of EPG Music, we've had the same music for the last 2 years. I can't take it any longer!!!! :evil: