Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

You've got yourself a nice helper monkey, who, unfortunately, is in traction and requires you to care for its every need. Yes, that includes bedpans.

I wish I knew for sure that I had classes off for Veteran's Day.

Poof! Look out side it's snowing that means no school but it's snowing so much that your snowed in and it does look like its gunna stop snowing for a month.

I wish i had $99999999999 billion.

Granted, though they're deemed a contraband item shortly after you receive one and you're arrested for possession with intent to play.

I wish that I had a more active social life. And perhaps a car with which to enjoy said social life.

You get your more attractive social life and new car but you find that the social life only lasted a week and you new car was an old dunga that had a pic of your dream car stuck on the side of it.

I wish i owned microsoft

Voot voot voot! You actually LEARNED in school. You don't learn now, but you did learn in Years 1 and 2.

I wish for an infinite amount of money that is not counterfeit, and won't get me into trouble some way or another!

You developed PdN. But... it sucked. And never made it past version 1.0. Gee, thanks for ruining a perfectly awesome program.

I wish World of Warcraft was free...

You now have a "vivid". The colours you can see are brighter and more saturated, but so bright and vivid, you can't concentrate and have a permanent headache...

I wish that my French teacher would retire. And before you say that a worse one comes along, there is nothing worse than her...

She retires, and then stalks you and tries to kill you.

I wish that the following document would come true:

I wish that a check for one billion (1,000,000,000) United States Dollars would appear two (2) feet in front of me (Cornipsus) and two feet above the ground I was standing on while I was standing my living room, only once all vents had been sealed with tape by me, and I would be wearing a papercut proof suit. Also, I would not be able to come of any harm from the check, who's edges would be blunt. The check would be signed by William Henry Gates III (Bill Gates).