KaLaKaZaAmM ! you got heroes season 2 !!!

but youl go blind !!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: UnlUcky SoUl !!!

Wish i Had an Swimming Pool with Garden !!!

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

KaLakAZZAaaaaMMMMamm !!! you arent blind any more

you only hav to wear glasses of 21' inch :) :evil: :evil: :evil:

mmmm

i wish that i had an girlfriend that is very pretty :D

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

YiHaaMuHaKalKaAzamMAcraCaDaBra ....

Hes gone !!! woohooo

But His episodes on tv will now be sended out for the coming 60 years !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i wish that i gonna stop posting dumb responses on dumb topics ! :) just kidding :D

WHATZ.png

You get chocolate, mealted though

aww i was beat @eddy_g ok, you do, but you immediately turn into a rabbit and get eaten by ash's saber tooth tiger

i wish homework never existed

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ok you HAD a cool web site, ten years ago

i wish i could fly

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

YiHhaaa ! you can ride an unicorn !!! only detail is that the horn is on the back of the unicorn and become bad and taked you to the hell :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: MuHaHaaaaHhaaaHaa!

i wish i was an admin / mod

WHATZ.png

blip. Sweet. Beauty, eh? You're a Moderator. Congratulations.

Only, now that you're a moderator, you realize that you have to spend all of your free time dealing with sorry, ungrateful cretins like us.

Speaking of ungrateful cretins: I wish I had more than one wish.

1223994961_newstonesoup.png

... I should have been a pair of ragged claws ... - T.S. Eliot

Taboo Monkey Blue Blog: Writing on Writing - Sudoku Tips and Tricks - The Greatest Maze

Okay. You have a helper monkey who quite sanely kills you. :-)

I wish I weren't stuck in this classroom until 8:40...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Cheese corrupted. Moldy wish.

I wish spaghetti!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Okay, you get a helper monkey which just tortures you until you die of natural causes. :-)

I wish for a pizza.