Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

No wish fatal error.

I'm gonna corrupt D.a's wish instead:

ZIPPY ZOO! You're eating sherbet! But it suddenly explodes and penetrates your nostrils rather deeply!

I wish I had more than 30 non-poisoned Twix bars!

I wish I had more than 30 non-poisoned Twix bars!

:? okay... you now have 40...

I wish that I had all the candy in the world so I could have a bond-fire :twisted: .

What? You didn't corrupt my wish!

You get all the candy in the world, but it suddenly disappears as you're about to start the fire.

I wish I could be the one to write the laws of nature.

From now one, 1+1=Fish!

WWWAAALLLAA you can have instanly make any food you want, but all the food is loaded with calories, sugars, fats and ect....

i wish i could program in C# so i could create plugins for Paint.NET

I hate apple...

well anyway, all the xbox 360s are sent off to pluto, but the manufacturing parts are still working, so microsoft just manufactures more, and makes a lot more money :D

I wish the apple company went bankrupt and microsoft ruled the computer world

Tada! Now Microsoft rules the world, but they discover a bug that causes all computers on Earth to crash in the year 2010, and causes a massive catastrophe and gets called Y2-10 (only some of you will understand this joke).

I wish everything were perfect

Zalababoosh! The only thing that assaults violent games is... A giant ripped-boxer-wearing mexican gorilla clown from the southern caves of North America!

(my friends halloween costume :o)

I wish the taxes were included in the price, in Canada. 79.99 $shoes —► 96.[numbers] $

Granted, but tax is still charged, making everything cost infinite dollars. Unable to buy anything, everyone in Canada moves to other countries, and the US annexes the territory that was Canada...

I wish for a stinging arboretum that lambently articulates. (random word generator)

Now it's fair. But, considering your twisted mind, what is your definition of fair? People now constantly rob, kill and hurt each other. Fair huh?

I wish i knew who won the MSC already.