Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. Unfortunately, the person granting your wish only speaks some obscure language for which there are no translators from English, so for them to understand your wish it has to be translated through no less than 7 other languages. Somewhere along the way, Queen gets misinterpreted as the queen of France. So, you get all of the albums in her collection, signed by all of the respective members of those bands. But none of those is Queen..

I hate to be a literalist about this, but France has not had a royal family since 1793, when Marie-Antoinette was executed...

I wish the move I have to make this weekend (one apartment to another) were already done.

Yay! It were already done! However, the landlord has a strict policy of not allowing plural past-tense transitive verbs in the place of singular ones. You get kicked out of your apartment as a result, and since the landlord formed the "League of apartment landlords that have a strict policy of not allowing plural past-tense transitive verbs in the place of singular ones," (or 'LOALTHASPONAPPTTVITPOSO,' for short) you can't get another one (every apartment landlord joins).

--

I wish the next post was entirely in pig latin.

Granted. Unfortunately, the person granting your wish only speaks some obscure language for which there are no translators from English, so for them to understand your wish it has to be translated through no less than 7 other languages. Somewhere along the way, Queen gets misinterpreted as the queen of France. So, you get all of the albums in her collection, signed by all of the respective members of those bands. But none of those is Queen..

I hate to be a literalist about this, but France has not had a royal family since 1793, when Marie-Antoinette was executed...

That's what you think... :shock:

I am the queen of France.

I wish my form tutor wasn't such a *string of vehement expletives*!

Your form teacher begins to talk to you, and next thing you know 'POOF' he transforms into a giant cow. You get out of your form teacher ranting and boring you but the problem now is that the giant cow has taken a liking to you and your parents aren't happy about it because the giant cow keeps eating the grass in the backyard.

I wish I was a Coke Bottle

You now have a bottle of coke.

You drop the bottle of coke.

The bottle of coke breaks.

You now have a broken bottle and no more coke.

Ph34r my awesome disasters! :twisted:

I wish... I could meet Chuck Norris in a non-painful way.

You meet Chuck Norris and he shakes your hand and looks you in the eye, and you immediately go into a coma because of his great majesty, and the great honour. Whilst unconscious, you have a fatal heart attack, but as you are in a coma, you don't feel anything. You are, however, now dead.

I wish I had some perfectly normal food, not poisoned or otherwise impaired in any way, deep fried and smothered in chocolate. But the food has to go with chocolate, and not taste vile...

Granted. You are walking around your block with your food that is perfectly normal and goes with chocolate. However, some hobo notices you having this perfectly normal food that goes with chocolate. His psychotic side that NEEDS chocolate jumps out, and attacks you. However, you just finished eating the perfectly normal food. Thus, the hobo ripps out all of your intestines, eats the chocolate, and leaves. You die slowly and painfully.

I wish there would be no such thing as ethics... I mean, who needs them anyway?

Granted. We now live in a world without ethics, but the problem is now everyone is looting and stealing everything they want. They even steal you, but figured out who you were and just stole your computer, ha.

I wish monkeys would do everything for me.

Congrats, it's you! Whilst looking in the mirror, you get all sick and spastic, making your face green and with weird expressions. You then realize that you shouldn't have eaten that rotten tomato...

I wish for... The word "Lol", as in "Laughing out loud" to be in the official dictionary.

Ummm... 'POOF' it appears at you feet but as soon as you approach it it catches on fire and burns to ashes....

I wish that I had more friends

I don't know what that is, plus i'm to lazy to look for it, so...

You're now so omnipotent (whatever it is...) Your head explodes.

I wish PDN also exported to 3D files with the S3D plugin :D

it does! and thats the only thing it does now! it doesnt evan draw anything any more. dumbass your destroyed Paint.NET!

I wish i wasnt 1/2 asleap (hah courupt that! if i was either fully awake, or fully asleap, it would be good)

7h0u54nd5 0f (0mpu73r n3rd5 4774(k 5p41n. |337 h45 n0w 83(0m3 7h3 0ff1(14| 5p4n15h |4n6u463. Y0ur w15h 15 6r4n73d!

I wish for more smileys.

Well, your post had none.

:D

Wish granted!

I wish for everyone I talk to to have perfect understanding every time I speak.

you do execpt it turns into a cannibal

:shock: shootingstarswishingheart is a teddy bear!?!?

i wish i was a little bit smarter

I couldn't thin... err... you can't handle it... so your head explodes.

Ghost Ranger wishes that from now on, everyone would refer to themselves in the 3rd person.