Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Ka-POW

You are a better Photographer, but unfortunately all your pictures end up blurry and dark, and it takes 9 hours to fix each one so they look right!

I wish I could float

:shock: WTH?

Okay, granted, whatever...you suffocate in the non-airtight vegetable.

Weirdo. :-)

I wish I had the intelligence to be able to write comedy.

*I'm a quiet gene, you hear a slight hiss...* You now have the intelligence to write comedy! Unfortunately you write comedy you have to have a PhD. in physics to understand. Stephen Hawking finds you hilarious, but all your friends shun you.

I wish I lived 200 years and had 28 hours in each day, while every one else only had 24.

*I'm a quiet gene, you hear a slight hiss...* You now have the intelligence to write comedy! Unfortunately you write comedy you have to have a PhD. in physics to understand. Stephen Hawking finds you hilarious, but all your friends shun you.

That actually sounds pretty cool... :-)

I wish I lived 200 years and had 28 hours in each day, while every one else only had 24.

You live a long, solitary life, watching your friends and family grow old and die. The long days give you a huge measure of vertigo for the rest of your 200 years. You go insane! Absolutely mad! You finally die, your friends and family having passed over a century ago. You're buried in the backyard of your mental institution.

I wish I had drawing skills.

Poof! You have drawing skills... unfortunatly, they're BAD drawing skills.

I wish that I could lose my bad habit of chewing my fingernails. :(

You get the album. Unfortunately, it gets stolen, but no-one can prove anything. Two years later, after an exhaustive investigation, you find it in the disc drive of your computer. You then get a caution for wasting police time.

I wish I had t3h l337 hax00r ski11z!!!"1£12!!one!!!oneone!!131two!!323""£eleven!2

Bam! You have, it err them, whatever. THEN YOU DIE!!!

I wish that I could hold my pencil right so that every time I move my hand it doesn't smudge the ink or sketch on the page, creating a very dirty paper, and a very dirty hand. In which I don't usually notice until I put my left hand (writing hand) on my face which then causes whatever that was on my hand to go on my face, THEREFORE humiliating myself until someone tells me there's something on my - or all over my face. PHEW! That's a big definition for such a small wish!

Ok, but the genie granting your wish gets bored reading it halfway through because it's so long and decides to just make something up... Not something you'll like.

I wish my niece would disappear :D

It shall be so! You kaud sp-l. Whatever that is...

I wish I had every single one of Queen's albums, signed by all the members of the band! If you can corrupt this one then you are guilty of crimes against music. You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say will be taken down and may be used as evidence against you.

Granted. Unfortunately, the person granting your wish only speaks some obscure language for which there are no translators from English, so for them to understand your wish it has to be translated through no less than 7 other languages. Somewhere along the way, Queen gets misinterpreted as the queen of France. So, you get all of the albums in her collection, signed by all of the respective members of those bands. But none of those is Queen.

I wish I had a tomato.

Poof! You didn't eat so much... in fact, the only thing you ate was rotten. Enjoy driving the "porcelain bus" all night.

I wish that *I* would win the Sig of the Week competition this week. :D

You do! Congrats! WIN-NER! A parade ensues! Thousands are trampled. And it's all

your

fault.

--

I wish the move I have to make this weekend (one apartment to another) were already done.