Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

Congrats! You beat all the episodes in N, on the online version with a ton less episodes! :D

Nooo! I've already finished all those 30! >_< v_v >_> ^_^

I wish life was like Burger King, so I can have it my way (Bill Cosby quote).

You get it your way, then hte world economy collapses, you are pretty much labelled a sinner for life, even by god(a guess here of what your way would be), and you end up ruining hte planet.

I wish that my comp didn't suck as much. Its a 2002 Dell that hasn't been upgraded past the vid card.

~Sammy

*poof* you have a brain. Unfortunately, it's the brain of a suicidal phsychopath and you dive headfirst into a vat of carniverous squirrels.

I wish I had a '68 vette

*Voila* (no, it's not spelled "WALA"...that's French), you have a PS7...unfortunately it will only read UHD-DVD-Ray media, cost $17,000.00, came with no games or controller, and is not backwards compatible.

I wish I had the perfect job.

@ Mr Frojo ZIPZAPKAZAM Congratulations school doesn't start, instead you have to get a job! :twisted:

@ CMD You get your Aston Martin DB9, but you total it while driving it on the Autobahn at 100mph.

I wish all spam bots were deleted.

Your wish is granted. You are now spammed with millions of posts on your favorite PDN forums with everything form kid's toys cheap to pr0n. Most websites get shut down because they can't handle the amount of complaints about spam. Congrats ^_- you ruined the internet.

I wish that I could go see a DragonForce concert.

~Sammy

You get go see Dragonforce but the guitars broke his arm, the drummer's leg was severed and the bassist was stoned.

i wish i had a penny and it doubled every day