Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

You have a "time-traveling De Lorean." You travel to the future where the world is in danger because aliens are invading the planet and destructing anything in its path. You find out what the aliens hate, extreme coldness. You trap the aliens in a freezer and they wind up dying.* You are now the world's hero and everyone loves you and thanks you. The president donates 50 billion dollars to you and you get live where you want, you don't have to work, and you live in the house of you dreams. 5 hours after moving into your knew home an alien (One of the ones in the freezer) escapes and kills everyone that is important to you. The alien critically injures you and runs away. No one ever knew you were hurt so you lay in your house in pain and misery, you miss your family and you are extremely sad and angry they are gone - you were traumatized by the event of watching them die. You are also hurt so bad you can't take it anymore and you commit suicide.

So sad :cry:

I wish that wasn't so sad. :cry:

* = That's what you think

#Zap#*crackle* you can, and do, do everything, unfortunately, everything you do gets canceled out by something else you do, so you end up with a 0 net effect.

I wish for a better computer that works perfectly, and is connected to the Internet, and has Paint.NET, and lasts for a long time, and I live to enjoy it, and nothing else bad happens.

*Xap* #sizzle#BOOM! crack...

Okay, it all comes... With the bill! Which is not exactly a bad thing, just a very normal happening. You have to pay for most stuff, remember?

I wish that the MSC Topic this month is the OS Pack :D

You learn that the blacked out section was a government cover-up of aliens who plan on conquering Earth and when you try to tell people, everybody thinks you are crazy, and the government hires a hit-man to silence you.

I wish... I had a perfect pepperoni and cheese pizza.

#BANG!# *Sparkle* Your wish has been granted that you can turn rocks into Diamonds but you accidentally turn the moon into a Diamond and all the rocks on Earth into diamonds and you die because a lack of minerals in the world.

I wish I had Infinite wishes and each went exactly like I intended.

!Zap! Your creativity is now unlimited, but it drives you insane and you spend the rest of your life in an institution.

I wish I had a copy of every Science Fiction work ever made.

*poof* You now own a copy of every item related to Science Fiction created. Your computer becomes overloaded by it all. You have no room in your house because it is literally filled from top to bottom with books, papers, movies, pictures, and other various items. The heater comes on and the paper ignites and your house and everything in it burns down.

I wish I had a star named after me.

You now have one. However, it implodes, creating a gravity field that sucks in earth. Congrats, your name is now related to the destruction of our homeworld.

I wish for... The money to buy the Alienware ALX-Area 51.

*sizzle spark Sappy Zaps* You get some sauce. It tastes wonderful. But there is a weird ingredient that you are allergic to, and you end up in a coma.

@David-LOL

I wish... I wish... I wish the shadows on the moon that make up the "man on the moon" made up a face who looks like Johnny Depp

beaten

@ben you get a better desk but it is in your house when it goes up in flames

unfortunetly you were at war against your sibling (or other realitive) and they fell into a brook and now the rest of your family is reallly mad at you

I wish for chocolate icecream

You get your chocolate ice cream, but after eating it you realize it was 61 days past it's expiration date and you get a severe case of food poisoning :(

I wish Mountain Dew would rain from the sky.

(Eww!) Mountain Dew rains from the sky! But it's just like in Idiocracy; we need water to grow crops! We all starve to death.

I wish my roommate hadn't eaten my cheesecake.

(Ha! I wouldn't put it past him.)

Okay, they've stopped spying on you. Now they've taken to just sniping at you. Ka-BLAM! :-)

I wish I were asleep. (Wish is going to be granted in mere minutes...)