*skips the obligatory 111 degree cop-out :P*

Granted! It will be 110 F tonight. Good luck sleeping!

Yesterday was a crummy day for a birthday. I wish today were my birthday. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Fine, it'll be 125 F. :-)

(Doesn't skip the cop-out)

I wish that this was a more interesting 401st post in the Corrupt-a-wish thread.

EDIT:CMD - Fine, but nobody remembers it. Happy frickin' birthday.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@david: Viola! It's the most interesting 401st post ever! But nobody remembers it. Happy frickin' post. :P

@Revenant: The motherboard arrives. Also in the box are a couple childrenboards and an ill grandmotherboard. You have to take care of them.

I wish for a pie or something to throw at David...

~ Becoming the Archetype

Boomerang Pie! HA!

I wish one actually existed. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Glockenspiel! One is currently in the final stages in development. They call you in to test it. It works. :)

I wish I could meet B.A. Baracus.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Stiny! Fetch me a danish! Okay, you meet him/her/it, but nobody has any idea who it is, and you're hit by an errant boomerang pie.

Dangit, CMD, you've got me hungry for pie now. *sigh* I wish I had some pie...

(hmm, deja vu...)

Stiny! Keep flushing those toilets! You get pie. Thrown in your face.

(Psst. B.A. Baracus = Mr. T.'s character on The A-Team. Back when Television was good.)

I wish for a box set of Hogan's Heroes.

~ Becoming the Archetype

You got your pie... too bad Bosco takes it from you and says "Fool! You don't need no pie!"

I wish there were better waves at the beach here.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

...IS RENT CONTROLLED! CMD gets his box set in Buzzkill's waves. Buzzkill's waves now become swirling vortexes of death!

I wish I weren't hungry. And not because of the pie.

Right - click, save image as...

Ta-daa! You have it! Good luck playing it, though...

I wish I was done with work.

Heh you like that drum set huh? So do I :D I think it costs a lot because it says it's a professional drum set. I haven't even seen them in concerts before. Well I have seen them in a Pink Floyd concert once.

You are done with work. You know have to go to school again, it's some odd new law.*

* = Not a real law, i don't think

I wish they wouldn't play this Aerosmith song on the radio so much... I hear it like 4 times a day. :roll:

47306796ff8.png

I DO go to school. At IUPUI. :-) Not much of a corruption.

Flimmaflammajammajamma! They don't play that Aerosmith song on the radio so much. Now it's all polka, all the time.

I wish it weren't so freakin' hot!

It's cold where I live.

It's no longer hot! Now it is so freakin' cold that some people freeze to death and you fear you'll be next. You are freezing but not to death. Everyone you know or have ever seen (Excluding me :P) has already frozen to death. You the only survivor (Excluding me :P). You are abducted by an alien and he takes to you to pluto, where you freeze to death, but on the other hand, I am in my house where it is warm listening to my favorite music and playing the guitar and doing pretty much what ever I want.

I wish I had the PDN skill of Ash

47306796ff8.png

Yazow! You have the PdN skill of ash, but due to an unfortunate capitalization error, you have the skill of actual ashes. Sucks to be you!

Pluto sounds like fun. I wish I met someone from Pluto...

You meet someone from Pluto, he is a Plutanian criminal. He is known for his murdering skittles. He just hates everything, especially humans, so he kills you. So sad, :cry:

I wish this station would stop playing that Aerosmith song and replace it with like Iron Man or a Green Day song or something. (Ehh, they're playing a song with a lot of bass it sounds so distorted when listening online, I also wish it didn't sound distorted!)

47306796ff8.png

Congrats! They stop playing that song. But the only reason that they played that song anyways was because most everyone liked it a ton. Seeing how they no longer played that, and starting playing other stuff, the station lost a ton of listeners, and ended up shutting down, all because of you!

I wish my computer was faster.

I'm still alive!

Shazam! It gets stolen by a race car driver. It's REALLY fast, now! (What? You meant processor speed? Pshaw!)

I wish these customers wouldn't come in...no, go away!

Alohomora! You open the door into another dimension! It's just like this one!

I wish I had a time-traveling De Lorean.