Corrupt-A-Wish

Done. Now it's short, engaging, utterly asinine, and you're physically restrained from doing anything but reading it.

I wish I had 1.5 million pageviews on deviantART.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Done. Now it's short, engaging, utterly asinine, and you're physically restrained from doing anything but reading it.

Heh, you don't read it you listen to it.

You now have the skill of ash BoltBait, Rick Brewster, PyroChild and All of the best programmers in the world =) but you use your programing skills for your most despised company.

47306796ff8.png

Heh, you don't read it you listen to it.

You now have the skill of ash BoltBait, Rick Brewster, PyroChild and All of the best programmers in the world =) but you use your programing skills for your most despised company.

AOL??

I wish I had a wish to grant.

(Shows how much I paid attention, neh? ;-) )

You get your wish, but it's corrupted horribly. No really, it's bad. Just imagine it. Please? Just imagine it. Yeah. No, worse. Worse than that...worse than that...no, yeah, no, wait, come back, too bad. A little better...okay, now, imagine that, plus, it's covered in vegetable oil! Yowza! Doesn't it just give you the chills?!?

(Ben: Granted. But someone's already answered it. Nooo! ;-) )

I wish I had more hits on dA; more than a few more, but not enough to break a server.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

They aren't. They just want you to post content rather than fluff. They're fairly reasonable folks...

(EDIT: That is not a corruption. The following is:)

They're not mad at you because they've blocked you and know you won't be troubling them further. :-)

I wish I had some Arby's.

@ yata

You all chill out, Paint_Boy decides to stay, then a meteor strikes the earth, and half the people die, then Martians invade, then the Alpha Centaurians attack the Martians, and, when its all said and done, the only thing that remains of PDN is a few random bits on a piece of a backup CD someone made.

@ Paint Boy

you get your wish but the Martians invade right in the middle of it.

I wish Paint Boy decides to stay.

Paint Boy decides to stay, but he continues to spam the forums. *

* = According to some people I spam :x

EDIT:

oh yeah a wish....

I wish I could know if David Lee Roth really rejoiend van halens banned and they are coming to Seattle. It's a "rumor".

EDIT:

Ooooh it's not a rumor they really are coming to Seattle! On a Monday :( I have school that day. It better be after school.

47306796ff8.png

Drop it and move on! You're the only one dragging this on. Let it go, IT's OVER AND DONE WITH!

As for your wish, it's granted, but as you suspected, the show will be during school hours and you will not be able to see them.

I wish somebody would revive the Not Letter Word Game.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Drop it and move on! You're the only one dragging this on. Let it go, IT's OVER AND DONE WITH!

As for your wish, it's granted, but as you suspected, the show will be during school hours and you will not be able to see them.

I wish somebody would revive the Not Letter game.

Aww but I really wanted to see them in concert! They are in the rock 'n' roll hall of shame.... err fame*

Okay I will, but, I will start a fight in the thread and it get locked haha :twisted:

I wish I could see the Van Halen concert and it wasn't during school hours.

47306796ff8.png

You see the Van Halen concert, and it's not during school hours, but you go into the mosh pit, and get crushed to tiny tiny pieces, and are forced to blow your entire life savings at the hospital on expensive and neccesary reconstructive surgery. During that time, all members of Van Halen come, supposedly to tell you to get well soon, but spit in your mangled remenants of a face and steal your left leg and pancreas. You are then forced to take out a massive, unpayable loan at 87% AER to finance their replacement. You can not afford a home or food, so you live in the gutter, where a passing gang shoot you many, many times for being on their "turf". You die. You also wish you had never heard of Van Halen in the first place.

That was fun!

I wish there was more to do in my town... Stuff I actually enjoy, before anyone has that idea...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

You get nothing. No air to breathe, no food to eat, no water to drink, no heat, no feeling, no seeing, no hearing, absolutely nothing.

That sounds pretty gruesome to me...starving to death in utterly silent blackness...like being lost in a cave. *shudder*

I wish I wouldn't have nightmares about that now...