Corrupt-A-Wish

I wish I could retire today with enough money to buy anything I want.
I wish I had a plasma screen TV.

BarkBark, you do so. But Paint Boy brainwashes you, and all you want to do is buy him plasma screen TVs. You have so many, that eventually they fill your house and you can't live there. Then it burns down, falls over, and sinks into the swamp. By that point, there's no money left, and you're both left homeless.

I wish Wikipedia had no vandals.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Shazam! They're not strict at all, because Wikipedia is down indefinitely.

I wish I were a better Guitar Hero player.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

So do I....

You have more money to buy music, $100,000 more dollays to be exact. You go to the music store and buy tons of albums. The money is counterfeit, and 100,000 dollars had recently been stolen from the US treasury. You go to jail for life.

I wish I had something funner to do.

47306796ff8.png

Poof! However, in this wish, you go to Soviet Russia, and in Soviet Russia, fun things do YOU!

I wish a tomato. Not just any tomato, but a 500 meters tall tomato, with magical flying powers, and a super l33t processor!

(A tomato?)

Okay, you're a master programmer. YAY! You can program in MASter, a language that has just been invented and requires the use of pig latin. No one else uses it, and you lose your job after only a week.

I wish I understood Stephan's wish.

A tomato?!?

Suddenly, you, David.Atwell, perceive the secrets of the universe, including, but not limited to: the reasons gravity functions the way it does, the true explanation of the 1947 Roswell incident, why Elvis died (or did he?), the current location of Carmen Sandiego, and why Stephan wants a tomato. Unfortunately, this knowledge is too much for your mind, and your head explodes.

I wish I had a working car (mines in the shop).

Poof! He wishes that you where banned!
I wish I knew what was under there! :arrow:
Underwear?

Nice....

"I wish I was a little bit taller" ~Skee-Lo

noooooo

i wish i was a mod

Hey! I said under where.

You are moderator, A hall moderator (monitor same thing :roll:) in your school. (If you in work... then pretend like in your school)

EDIT:

I wish you guys new I said under where:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewt ... &start=315

47306796ff8.png

Your teacher is forced to be more cheerful and it drives him crazy. He commits suicide because it drives him psycho. Now you have an emo substitute that hates everyone and everything.

I wish I could see Van Halen in concert when they come to Seattle in December

47306796ff8.png

NI!

I wish for a killer rabbit.