Sign in to follow this  
LilRedneck

Corrupt-A-Wish

You can afford an Xbox360. But, it appears every store (Including ebay, amazon etc.) are out of them.

I wish I could... act. (Like movie act)

Kazam! You can act. But you're quickly typecast, you get bored, you overdose on cocaine at a wrap party, and you spend the next fifteen years in and out of rehab before you've squandered your fortune. Your brain addled by the years of addiction, you lose the ability you once had, and the fame along with it. They find your corpse on a beach in Cancun, dead at the ripe old age of 42.

Wow, that's a sad story. I wish that weren't so sad.

Nothing to corrupt.

I wish I didn't have to go to school or work and I still had lots of money and could just do what I want. (Man I really would like that)

You forgot to include intelligence in your list of things to have in spite of your lazy estate. You waste all the money you have tracking down every N-Gage game ever made.

I wish my boss would give me the last bit of information I need to finish my current primary project.

Congratulations! It's always friday, and it loses its appeal.

I wish that local TV stations would stop making STUPID commercials...

Santa is real. But he hates everybody :(

I wish that I will own a radio station when I grow up.

EDIT:

They show more pictures of robot chickens on Comedy Central.

You own KRAP, the worst radio station in Texas. You cry yourself asleep a lot, along with your two listeners (but it's okay, there are only five people in your listening area).

I wish I had an XBox 360 with Bioshock and Gears of War.

Wtf lol :lol:

Pigs can fly, but unfortunately they happen, you know what, everywhere and occasionally it will land on you :(

I wish John Lennon was still alive.

Poof! Johm Lennon is still alive, but now he's a disease ridden body. He lives however!

I wish we don't get german and french a school anymore.

I wish we don't get german and french a school anymore.

Congratulations! You no longer get german and french a school, you get them gift certificates instead.

I wish that everyone in the world would have enough to eat...and a XBox 360.

Ta-da everyone has something to eat and an x-box 360 but they eat so much they die of heart attacks and can't play their x-box.

I wish I could be an astronaut.

natjo1986 -

You an Astronaut and you travel to mars along with 4 of your best friends. On the trip you have the most fun you've ever had in your life joking with you friends and playing with them and star gazing. You land on mars and you discover aliens. They are friendly and they give you 50 million dollars (USD) and it is not counterfeit! They have all of your favorite things there such as computers with your favorite software. On your way back to earth you have a great time with you friends and all. As you are about to enter earth but your angle on entering the atmosphere wasn't right so the shuttle burns up and all you friends die and your the only survivor. All the chemicals and radio active stuff harm you and you have to stay in the hospital for years. The radio-active stuff is sooo bad that no one can see you, not even you family. You die of pain, misery, and loneliness, and hunger after 5 years.

EDIT:

@barkbark00 - You are a real boy. But you die of cancer.

I wish I could see the RHCP in concert.

Ta da! Now you're a real boy, but is paralyzed.

@Paint_Boy: You now get to see people with red pepper costumes in a boring play in some concert place.

I wish my installation of Ubuntu was perfect.