Sign in to follow this  
Atradese

Tired of PS users flaming my stuff

WOWzers. I just took a trip to that forum, and if ever there was a forum for dunces and morons, that is it.
I said one comment on there saying what was the point of downloading it illegally and they banned me virtually straight away. Damn power-abusing mods.

That proves their a bunch of moron's.

Pyrochild: You know, I was about to say the same thing. I want to say something profound to express what I'm feeling about that forum, but nothing is coming to mind.

Yup. Banned here as well. Well I cant say that I didnt see that coming. After all, I did say that what they were doing was illegal...

And also, I would not be suprised if any of them start to spam here.

Yea, Im done. I just had to say how I got banned. Anyways, they will get whats coming to them someday. Hopefully, someday soon.

And also, ive dealt with this type before, and spamming does happen.

Might I add they are Not very artistic, all the sig and stuff they did are quite simple, nothing to write home about. LOL :lol:

No, nothing they made is worth the however many hours they took to make it. I'm sure that with our trusty Paint.NET in hand, almost any of this forum's more frequent posters could outdo those dunces at well... anything.

A more advanced program does not take the place of hard work and artistic ability. EVER.

No, nothing they made is worth the however many hours they took to make it. I'm sure that with our trusty Paint.NET in hand, almost any of this forum's more frequent posters could outdo those dunces at well... anything.

A more advanced program does not take the place of hard work and artistic ability. EVER.

I once saw on YouTube someone using Paint to re-create the Moan Lisa.

The only thing I'm thinking about are these people, I need to get out more, go on holiday and just have a nice long break from the comp.....

Dont worry about them. Sure, they have no idea what they're talking about, and they're the reason that prices for software are up so high, but they will get whats coming to them.

Honestly your sigs and avatars aren't bad.

Only the second one, the picture on the far left I personally think you should feather it, but then again I'm no pro sig maker. xD

Wow, I see that the thead over there got locked. Now I feel like PMing one of the people on that forum.

You'll get banned. Trust me.

Ignore them, and leave them to rot away from our minds.

Don't let it get you angry. Those people just know they're not better then us they try to piss you off by showing off the best they got while everyone over here always tries their best. It's just the way some people are, some people do like to piss people off sometimes because they know their not the best...

@Mr Frojo - really? If thats so then I'll go over there and say Photoshop is great blah, but you know paint.NET is easily the best if you wanna try it out here is link. etc... post it in like every forum :D

You'll get banned the second you mention PDN.

If there's one thing more annoying then awakard members, it's awkard mods and admins.

I'm not angry, just stressed I guess. As long as I try my best, and people give me advice on how to improve, I'm happy.

Lets just put this all behind us. We stay out of their forums, and stay in ours. Its their choice to choose to pirate photoshop than to use freeware.

A graphics editor is only a tool. Its your ability that creates the result.

Look at Ash, I'm sure if we put him on MS Paint for a while, he could blow us away... (Just an example, not serious)

Of course tools help us and make things easier, but only to a certain extent. You can use the gradient tool and make a simple image. You can also use it to create amazing things that otherwise could have never been imagined...

Those people sound close minded... I would not speak to them.

Yeah I know I'm late... just wanted to get my two cents in.

You'll get banned the second you mention PDN.

If there's one thing more annoying then awakard members, it's awkard mods and admins.

I'm not angry, just stressed I guess. As long as I try my best, and people give me advice on how to improve, I'm happy.

Do you mean like... there is something automated that automatically bans you? Or moderators are always on their tipi-toes? They only do that because they are afraid of a little competition :D

It is possible to do some incredible stuff in Paint.NET. Just look through the Pictorium. I don't understand how half the good stuff is done, and I'm the one who wrote the software! It's also (obviously!) possible to do incredible stuff in Photoshop and it provides more and better tools in many cases. Things that are at the "advanced" level in Paint.NET are often at the "intermediary" or "easy" levels in Photoshop (layer masks, anyone?). There are also techniques where the reverse is true.

However, you're neglecting one element of this. It isn't just the software. It's the person using the software that's actually much, much more important. If you take a very creative, skilled, and talented person and put them in front of Paint.NET then they will seek out ways to make some awesome stuff. Same with Photoshop.

And, if I may be honest, your signatures don't look good not because they were made in Paint.NET but because, quite honestly, they just aren't very good. You do not [yet?] have the skill or maybe the creativity. People are then making the reverse inference from the quality of your creations to the quality of the software you are using. If you were given Photoshop right now I do not believe that the quality of your sigs would immediately jump. That doesn't mean you don't have the aptitude for it -- I don't know enough about you to state anything like that.

I personally don't think it's productive to polarize on something like "Paint.NET enthusiasts" versus "Photoshop users." If an individual is creative and willing to learn the software available to them, they will make some cool stuff regardless. But statements such as, "that sig sucks because it was made in paint.net" and "sigs made in Photoshop are way better" are just not logically sound. The sig sucks or rocks simply because of the author.

well thanks everyone for your input. I am a fan of Paint.NET. this is what I plan to use. I have used it for a while but didnt realize how much I didnt know till I started comming to these forums. I learned more in the last 3 days than I learned in the last 2 mons that Ive had PDN. Wish I would have come here sooner.

My biggest problem right now is finding the tools i need and the techic to use those tools to make what I see in my minds eye.

Expect to see me on here a lot more from now on.

I will not listen to anymore PS using/stealing morons.

Just forget those other people.

I would reccomend browsing the forums section, and trying some of that. After doing those, you learn a ton of new ways to use tools, and how you can paint your mind.

Well, good for you :)

Check my googlepage to find List & links for useful plugins.

And yes, you HAVE to download all of them!

Ohhh yeah. Go through the Plugins section of the forums and get every single one you can. I don't even understand a lot of them, and et I have them. BTW, stick with PdN. Its a very good program, and if anyone asks you, you say that you made it in something they'll probably never have the joy of using. Becuase its probably true ^^ Listen to Rick, hes a smart guy.

~Sammy