Not able to install Paint.net version 3.10 beta 2.

I've tried from each of the download sources, with the same results.

First; when I start, I get an eror popup saying "Eror opening file for writing:

C:\ DOCUME~1\ALEXAN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\PdnSetup2\PaintDotNetSetup2.exe

Click abort to stop installation.

Retry to try again, or

Ignore to skip the file"

The 3 options to click are abort, ignore, and try again. Abort stops it(duh) retry goes nowehere, so I hit ignore.

Afterwards, steup goes find till it start to install.

Then, it prepares to remove older version(Which it shouldn', since the old version is completly removed from my computer.

It stops when there are about 2 more bars left. It has donse that from times as small as 2 minutes, to as long as 1 hour...

Then, SHABAM!!! An eror, this one says " There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program for this install could not be run. Contact your support personal or package vendor."

*Clicks on ok*

It dose the removing thing again, with less stoped time.

*Ok, again*

Then, I get a 3rd eror; this one is entitled "Microsoft.NET Framework" and it says this "Unhandled exeption has occourred in a component in your application. If you click Countinue, the aplicatioc will ignore the eror, and try to continue.

Could not find the file "C:\Documents and settings\Alexander\Local Settings\Temp\PdnSetu\PaintDotNet.msi"."

*Clicks Continue*

Now it is being installed, again moving verry slowly.

Eventualy, it does the same thing as the removing did...

Then it tells me to close. Every time I re-open, it dose that...

Any idea how to fix that?

BANER1.pngBANER2.png

[10] KingtheWeirdo: poptarts are like whores, they're fun, but you don't want a relationship with them.

Bumping is incredibly rude, especially after only one day. Someone will get to you soon; if they don't after a week or so, just post a new topic.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.