Underrated Or Overrated?

Paint_boy

Colbert: Underrated . . .

7-Meat Chili:

A special Colbert Family Traditional meal, consisting of 7 meats. 8-meat chili is 7-meat chili and leftover chili from the year before.

The 7 meats in 7-meat chili are:

* chalupa meat

* turducken (turkey, duck and chicken count for 3)

* marinated polar bear meat

* steak

* bacon

. . . Which leads directly to the next contestant: Turducken

1223994961_newstonesoup.png

... I should have been a pair of ragged claws ... - T.S. Eliot

Taboo Monkey Blue Blog: Writing on Writing - Sudoku Tips and Tricks - The Greatest Maze

Underrated, trust me.

This thread. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 weeks later...

Highly over-rated by it's fans, yet under-rated by it's critics.

People playing it are far too in to it for the little reward they get. Yet it is a genuinely "good" game. I don't enjoy it, or rather, haven't since i was 14 or so. Even then i found it too repetitive to enjoy truly, like dragonfable etc.

Unusual sandwiches? (IE those with more than one filling :| )

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

Overrated, by and large. Good book series. But fangirls and fanboys make me sad.

The Wii.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Over-rated. Seriously, a regular TV's just as good.

You must die.

Under-rated, especially on this forum. GIMP is free, it's powerful, open source, what's not to love? Its main drawback is the unintuitive interface. Paint.NET does have some things GIMP lacks, though. Gradient Bars, Curves+, and an awesome forum ;)

Mozilla Firefox.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Overrated by Firefox users.

Yes Firefox can render webpages correctly over IE7, yes it can surf the web safer than IE7, yes it is far more extensible than IE7, and yes, it isn't a Microsoft product. But it's a browser, and although there are drawbacks to IE7 it can't be all that bad otherwise Internet Explorer would go into disrepute and nobody would use it for their browsing needs, but that doesn't stop Rick, BoltBait and countless others from using it.

There are drawbacks to Firefox as well you know. For example, some websites cater for the rendering problems of IE so much that Firefox falls at their feet because it, it is not an integrated Windows software therefore looses some benefits to being as such (faster start time, etc.), the high amount of customising one can do may appear far too complicated for the first time user...

EDIT: some users are so infatuated with Firefox and its rebellion against IE that they automatically think it is the better browser.

Thus overrated by Firefox users over IE7 and practically all other browsers.

-------------------------------------

The Internet (I haven't followed this topic so not sure if this has been covered).