magic wand in an internet site

irish

I am looking for a possibility to program a module which will work like magic wand on any possible picture, will be planted in an internet site and I`ll be able to operate this function inside a site. so I am asking if it is possible to use the "magic wand" of Paint.Net in an internet site, in some sort of technology like AJAX or DHTML?

I will need to copy the areas which were selected using the magic wand into the clipboard instead of the whole picture.

(I am not a programmer.)

Sincerely

Irish

Even if you were a programmer, this would be a difficult task (I'm given to understand). The Magic Wand is part of the API of Paint.NET; it's integrated into the program, and requires various modules and lines of code that simply cannot be seperated from the program. The fact that you're not a programmer just compounds the problem.

Maybe someone more intimately familiar with the piping on PdN could correct me on this; but with my understanding, I don't believe this is possible.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.