Appropriate Rock Albums

Is the iTunes Store an option? I know, I don't like iTunes too much either, but they have a lot of good stuff on there, for fairly cheap too. If iTunes is an option, say so and I'll recommend some good bands.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

My dad is like anti-mac. He hasn't even tried iTunes or even bothered, too. I've got my 11 songs already. I'm gonna try to get 30 dollars some how and buy albums or something at a music store. I would like to get American Idiot (If there is a Clean Version I'd get that) uhm... some deep purple... and if I cloud go to Japan get the Japanese version of Black Rain.

47306796ff8.png

If you do try out iTunes, look for bands like Seventh Seal, The Seventh Power, Reform the Resistance, Justified, Bride (classic rock-y), Dbeality, P.O.D. (should be available in any music store, I highly recommend them), and 12 Stones. There are more, but I can't remember them all.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I actually use iTunes but my dad doesn't >_> iTunes store is much better put together. Well in my opinion.

Do you think next time I get to download stuff my Dad would mind it if I bought Holiday by Green Day? I have no idea what a lot of the stuff means but do you think he would mind if they say kill all the fags that don't agree?

The bad thing about downloading these songs on WMP is when I get my iPod in a few days, i won't be able to but these songs on their >_>

47306796ff8.png

Okay... I thought GameSpot was owned by IGN :? Whatever. Free (mostly) = Good. Ask them if they refuse samples from products they give away in the city. That worked for me.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

You know, I think your dad just don't like rock.

---

Anyway, Led Zeppelin might not cuss.

My Dad only likes rock. My Dad loves Led Zeppelin but I don't think he is in Windows Media Player.

Next time I get some stuff I'll ask if it is OK if they say bad words because I wanna get Green Day :)

Anyways thank you for the suggestion I am thinking about getting Stadium Arcadium.

47306796ff8.png
Okay... I thought GameSpot was owned by IGN :?

Wanna bet?

@Paint_boy: There are audio file converters, you know.

EDIT: Go to gamespot.com and scroll down to the footer. There you'll see several mentionings of CNET.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Okay... I thought GameSpot was owned by IGN :?

Wanna bet?

@Paint_boy: There are audio file converters, you know.

EDIT: Go to gamespot.com and scroll down to the footer. There you'll see several mentionings of CNET.

I used Zamzar do convert them into watchamahoooooosits but they didn't play >_>. I tried adding them to my iTunes libwary but it didn't even add.

47306796ff8.png
The Beatles?

yup....

i dont know many bands that dont cuss, almost all the bands i listen to cuss to some degree. Are you sure your dad wont mind 2 or 3 cuss words here and there?

omg....boltbait doubleposted on the first page. its the apocalypse

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET

The Beatles?

yup....

i dont know many bands that dont cuss, almost all the bands i listen to cuss to some degree. Are you sure your dad wont mind 2 or 3 cuss words here and there?

omg....boltbait doubleposted on the first page. its the apocalypse

We wont mind minor cussing but he doesn't want cussing like (Look at all the explicit songs in iTuens for:) Guns 'n' Roses Sublime etc.... If you look them up iTunes or WMP you will see Parental Advisory or Explicit on every song almost.

47306796ff8.png

Dream Theater? They might be a little heavy for your taste but still, check 'em out on youtube & see if you like them.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

You know, I think your dad just don't like rock.

---

Anyway, Led Zeppelin might not cuss.

My Dad only likes rock. My Dad loves Led Zeppelin but I don't think he is in Windows Media Player.

Next time I get some stuff I'll ask if it is OK if they say bad words because I wanna get Green Day :)

Anyways thank you for the suggestion I am thinking about getting Stadium Arcadium.

green day cusses and i think there is some cussing and stuff in stadium arcadium..(im not sure i havent really payed THAT much attention to it. i have the album and antoher by green day