How many dA Hits do you have?

Yeah, I almost constantly monitor my posts-in-all as well as pageviews. If you include deviations, I have around 40K hits :)

LOL you can't add them up like that. :lol: but 40k awesome :)

Sure you can, just add the deviation views (in the gallery stats page) to the pageviews :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

At ~6,280 pageviews so far. Ironically, my deviation with the most hits, my Next OS cursor pack [*], has over half that with 3,715 hits.

...I should make another cursor pack...

Pageview is not the same as dev-views. :?:

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think the page views is the number of times your main page has been viewed. And the dev-view is the number of timed one of your pictures/drawings/creations has been viewed.

---------

leif-j has 7,306 pageviews total and his 127 deviations were viewed 19,471 times. He watches 67 people, while 78 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 939 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 1,018 times, while he commented 1,404 times, making about 3.41 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 15 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is The family on the couch with 21 comments, while his most favourited one is Lisa sprays Bart., with 44 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Moonlightbathing. with 1,721 views.

11 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 3.2 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 34 (27%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was March 2008 with 24 (19%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the fanart gallery (51), while his favourite category was digital>movies with 50 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 7.39

Favourites per deviation: 8.01

Views per deviation: 153.31

Comments per day: 2.28

Favourites per day: 2.47

Views per day: 47.39

Pageviews per day: 17.78

sigxz7gs5.png

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Lol.

And sabrown100. One of the keys to more page views is activity.

Although my Simpsons work is clearly the most popular; I often post abstract and fractal art. It doesn’t give me as many favorites as the other, but I have fun making them. And it dose create more activity on my account.

And bye and bye I hope to get better at it.

sigxz7gs5.png

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.