How many dA Hits do you have?

Eh, why not?

I have 4,528 pageviews total and my 74 deviations were viewed 25,342 times. I watch 50 people, while 56 people watch me.

My deviations received 532 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 101 times

Deviation with the most comments, favorites, and views is The next OS v1.11 with 23 comments, 12 favorites, and 2,856 views.

Comments per deviation: 7.18

Favourites per deviation: 1.36

Views per deviation: 342.45

Views per day: 58.51

Pageviews per day: 10.45

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

rasengan-105 has 3,847 pageviews total and his 145 deviations were viewed 9,481 times. He watches 83 people, while 75 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 469 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 286 times, while he commented 967 times, making about 3.2 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 21 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Happy New Year with 29 comments, while his most favourited one is The Core, with 15 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Earth logon with 1,022 views.

6 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 2 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 40 (28%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was December 2007 with 41 (28%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the digitalart/fractals gallery (56), while his favourite category was digitalart/fractals with 56 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 3.23

Favourites per deviation: 1.97

Views per deviation: 65.38

Comments per day: 1.55

Favourites per day: 0.94

Views per day: 31.45

Pageviews per day: 12.76

• 2 months later...

It's okay, oma. I can't see it either. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."