How many dA Hits do you have?

3,581 pageviews

64 deviations viewed 19,900 times (wow)

83 deviation favorites

My post popular deviation has 2,359 views

Views per day: 52.21 (melikes)

Pageviews per day: 9.39

EDIT:

I have a dA account, but I never do anything on there. I guess I should put some of my art there, but I don't see much point in it. :P

!!!

Just look at my stats. Before I joined dA, I only got to post my creations in the Pictorium for about 10 people to see (and it's PDN-only). Now, there are 52.2 people looking at my art each day! Not only that, but they also download my wallpapers, cursor packs, and icons for their own use. In a way, it's better to hang around dA than the PDN forums!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

3,581 pageviews

64 deviations viewed 19,900 times (wow)

83 deviation favorites

My post popular deviation has 2,359 views

Views per day: 52.21 (melikes)

Pageviews per day: 9.39

EDIT:

I have a dA account, but I never do anything on there. I guess I should put some of my art there, but I don't see much point in it. :P

!!!

Just look at my stats. Before I joined dA, I only got to post my creations in the Pictorium for about 10 people to see (and it's PDN-only). Now, there are 52.2 people looking at my art each day! Not only that, but they also download my wallpapers, cursor packs, and icons for their own use. In a way, it's better to hang around dA than the PDN forums!

Stinkin' popular people... *pouts (not really)*

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

FrontPage:

104 Deviations

3 Scraps

262 Deviation Comments

363 Deviant Comments

2 News Comments

135 Forum Posts

3,106 Pageviews

Gallery Stats

rasengan-105 has 3,105 pageviews total and his 104 deviations were viewed 6,595 times. He watches 69 people, while 64 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 301 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 184 times, while he commented 811 times, making about 3.05 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 27 comments for every 10 that he received.

His most viewed deviation is Earth logon with 812 views.

6 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 2.5 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 30 (29%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was October 2007 with 29 (28%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (73), while his favourite category was Digital Art > Fractal Art with 31 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.89

Favourites per deviation: 1.76

Views per deviation: 63.41

Comments per day: 1.13

Favourites per day: 0.69

Views per day: 24.86

Pageviews per day: 11.7

Whoa!

I just started to upload my pictures to dA and I got comments on them in a matter of minutes!

They liked it! :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Eulogy-Dignity has 405 pageviews total and his 32 deviations were viewed 2,460 times. He watches 7 people, while 15 people watch him.

His deviation with the most comments is Drumkit V2 with 14 comments, while his most favourited one is Paint.NET: Interactive Guide, with 3 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Paint.NET: Interactive Guide with 1,114 views.

Comments per deviation: 2.03

Favourites per deviation: 0.59

Views per deviation: 76.87

Comments per day: 0.35

Favourites per day: 0.1

Views per day: 13.32

Pageviews per day: 2.19

I get to do the 1000 deviation view dance. :P

Whoa!

I just started to upload my pictures to dA and I got comments on them in a matter of minutes!

They liked it! :D

Uploading new work to your DA has a tendency to make people come and look. :lol:

Mine:

• 54 Deviations

• 5 Scraps

• 294 Deviation Comments

• 289 Deviant Comments

• 3,550 Pageviews

sigxz7gs5.png

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Front Page

* 32 Deviations

* 132 Deviation Comments

* 74 Deviant Comments

* 205 Pageviews

Gallery Stats

johnlaws2005 has 204 pageviews total and his 32 deviations were viewed 302 times. He watches 21 people, while 3 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 31 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 6 times, while he commented 276 times, making about 1.5 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 89 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is New background with 6 comments, while his most favourited one is LUGIA - FIVE - FINAL COPY, with 1 favourites. His most viewed deviation is 11 layer background - complete with 26 views.

2 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 5.7 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Sunday, with 13 (41%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was December 2007 with 27 (84%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (20), while his favourite category was Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous with 17 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 0.96

Favourites per deviation: 0.18

Views per deviation: 9.43

Comments per day: 0.16

Favourites per day: 0.03

Views per day: 1.64

Pageviews per day: 1.1

---

As you can see, I only just started getting really active ;)

I've clawed my way up to:

* 78 Deviations

* 218 Deviation Comments

* 193 Deviant Comments

* 35 Forum Posts

* 1,397 Pageviews

* 5,059 Art views

Crystal Space received over 100 views just today!

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Eulogy-Dignity has 678 pageviews total and his 41 deviations were viewed 5,120 times. He watches 7 people, while 15 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 99 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 35 times, while he commented 60 times, making about 0.3 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he received 17 comments for every 10 that he gave.

His deviation with the most comments is Drumkit V2 with 14 comments, while his most favourited one is Starry Night, with 6 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Paint.NET: Interactive Guide with 2,936 views.

Comments per deviation: 2.41

Favourites per deviation: 0.85

Views per deviation: 124.87

Comments per day: 0.5

Favourites per day: 0.17

Views per day: 26.16

Pageviews per day: 3.46

Ever since my Guide got stickied I've seen a huge boost in page views and such.

Details

Submitted: December 10

File Size: 8.3 MB

Image Size: 41.9 KB

Resolution: 392×250

Comments: 9

Favourites: 5 [who?]

Views

Total: 2,936

Today: 142

Downloads

Total: 366

Today: 20

I feel like a one-hit wonder thanks to that. :) It's been getting at least 70 views a day ever since I uploaded it. :D

I broke 1,000 in the past week! :-) *excitement*

* 27 Deviations

* 3 Scraps

* 66 Deviation Comments

* 9 Deviant Comments

* 1,014 Pageviews

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

* 22 Deviations

* 1 Deviation Comment

* 90 Pageviews

Comments per deviation: 0.04

Favourites per deviation: 0.18

Views per deviation: 4.95

Comments per day: 0.02

Views per day: 2.73

Pageviews per day: 2.25

His deviation with the most comments is Circleness with 1 comments :cry:

while his most favourited one is Ripple, with 1 favourites :cry:

His most viewed deviation is Outlined Circles and such with 19 views.

84 Deviations

4 Scraps

308 Deviation Comments

167 Deviant Comments

2 News Comments

58 Forum Posts

4,566 Pageviews

165 Friends

77 Watchers

569 Comments Given

273 Comments Received

545 Favourites

3 Shouts

Yatagratsu has 4,566 pageviews total and his 84 deviations were viewed 4,369 times. He watches 165 people, while 77 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 424 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 161 times, while he commented 569 times, making about 2.85 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 13 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is The Void with 23 comments, while his most favourited one is Eletric Pulsations, with 17 favourites. His most viewed deviation is dA ViStart Start Menu with 149 views.

4 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 2.3 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Tuesday, with 17 (20%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was November 2007 with 20 (24%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (51), while his favourite category was Digital Art > Fractal Art with 48 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 5.04

Favourites per deviation: 1.91

Views per deviation: 52.01

Comments per day: 2.12

Favourites per day: 0.8

Views per day: 21.94

Pageviews per day: 22.93

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

• 2 weeks later...

118 Deviations

940 Deviation Comments

180 Deviant Comments

1 News Comment

3 Forum Posts

1,457 Pageviews

omagrandmother has 1,456 pageviews total and her 118 deviations were viewed 4,758 times. She watches 78 people, while 55 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 832 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 154 times, while she commented 1,167 times, making about 5.55 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 14 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is face of an angel with 25 comments, while her most favourited one is interlocked glass, with 10 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is tips on Faces in Paint.Net PDN with 196 views.

Every 1.7 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Sunday, with 25 (21%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was October 2007 with 33 (28%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (112), while her favourite category was Photomanipulation > Abstract with 42 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 7.05

Favourites per deviation: 1.3

Views per deviation: 40.32

Comments per day: 3.96

Favourites per day: 0.73

Views per day: 22.64

Pageviews per day: 6.93

I find that amazing that many people have looked at the tips on doing faces and I've not yet seen one done or even attempted on the pictorium. what do you all think do I need to put more info up there for people to follow?

* 18 Deviations

* 47 Deviation Comments

* 7 Deviant Comments

* 2 News Comments

* 132 Pageviews

And other stats...

Mar0988 has 131 pageviews total and her 18 deviations were viewed 499 times. She watches 4 people, while 2 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 22 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 3 times, while she commented 57 times, making about 0.15 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 26 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is Interface orb with a cat with 6 comments, while her most favourited one is Black and white, with 1 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is Insect with Flowers with 261 views.

1 favourite was given for every 10 comments.

Every 20.7 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, with 5 (28%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was January 2008 with 12 (67%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Customization gallery (15), while her favourite category was Wallpaper > Abstract with 13 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 1.22

Favourites per deviation: 0.16

Views per deviation: 27.72

Comments per day: 0.05

Favourites per day: 0

Views per day: 1.33

Pageviews per day: 0.35

Signature4.png

My own DeviantART gallery

Mozilla_Firefox_User_by_userbars.jpg

Sweden_lovebar_by_Mar0988.png

StephanHeijl has 1,205 pageviews total and his 28 deviations were viewed 2,109 times. He watches 20 people, while 27 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 72 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 12 times, while he commented 86 times, making about 0.49 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 12 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Google Sketch Castle with 10 comments, and it is also his most favourited, with 4 favourites. His most viewed deviation is ReflectOS Cursor Pack with 222 views.

Every 6.2 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Monday, with 7 (25%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was August 2007 with 8 (29%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Designs & Interfaces gallery (12), while his favourite category was Designs & Interfaces > Logos & Logotypes with 5 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.57

Favourites per deviation: 0.42

Views per deviation: 75.32

Comments per day: 0.41

Favourites per day: 0.06

Views per day: 12.01

Pageviews per day: 6.86

Eulogy-Dignity has 1,122 pageviews total and his 55 deviations were viewed 9,463 times. He watches 9 people, while 21 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 149 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 59 times, while he commented 74 times, making about 0.33 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he received 20 comments for every 10 that he gave.

His deviation with the most comments is Paint.NET: Interactive Guide with 20 comments, and it is also his most favourited, with 8 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Paint.NET: Interactive Guide with 5,783 views.

4 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 4 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Friday, with 10 (18%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was December 2007 with 28 (51%) of his deviations.

Oh goody. :D

Mar0988 has 203 pageviews total and her 28 deviations were viewed 1,080 times. She watches 12 people, while 7 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 60 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 7 times, while she commented 97 times, making about 0.25 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 16 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is Interface orb with a cat with 7 comments, while her most favourited one is Amazing colours, with 1 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is Insect with Flowers with 271 views.

1 favourite was given for every 10 comments.

Every 13.4 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Sunday, with 7 (25%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was January 2008 with 22 (79%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Customization gallery (24), while her favourite category was Wallpaper > Abstract with 14 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.14

Favourites per deviation: 0.25

Views per deviation: 38.57

Comments per day: 0.15

Favourites per day: 0.01

Views per day: 2.86

Pageviews per day: 0.53

* 28 Deviations

* 76 Deviation Comments

* 18 Deviant Comments

* 2 News Comments

* 204 Pageviews

Mmm :roll:

Signature4.png

leif-j has 4,521 pageviews total and his 68 deviations were viewed 10,862 times. He watches 47 people, while 59 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 468 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 529 times, while he commented 793 times, making about 2.46 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 17 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is No more talk. with 19 comments, while his most favourited one is Lisa sprays Bart., with 36 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Moonlightbathing. with 1,450 views.

11 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 4.7 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Friday, with 19 (28%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was December 2007 with 19 (28%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Fan Art gallery (32), while his favourite category was Digital > Movies/TV with 31 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 6.88

Favourites per deviation: 7.77

Views per deviation: 159.73

Comments per day: 1.45

Favourites per day: 1.64

Views per day: 33.73

Pageviews per day: 14.04

sigxz7gs5.png

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Mar0988 has 519 pageviews total and her 48 deviations were viewed 5,525 times. She watches 25 people, while 12 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 156 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 42 times, while she commented 234 times, making about 0.6 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 15 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is Vector Flowers Green with 17 comments, while her most favourited one is Children ButterfliesandaTreeG, with 5 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is Star Inspiration Signature with 1,063 views.

3 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 8 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, with 10 (21%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was January 2008 with 42 (88%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the customization/wallpaper/vector gallery (18), while her favourite category was customization/wallpaper/vector with 18 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 3.25

Favourites per deviation: 0.87

Views per deviation: 115.1

Comments per day: 0.4

Views per day: 14.38

Pageviews per day: 1.35

* 48 Deviations

* 167 Deviation Comments

* 64 Deviant Comments

* 2 News Comments

* 520 Pageviews

Signature4.png

0-HELIO-0 has 2,239 pageviews total and his 9 deviations were viewed 2,330 times. He watches 50 people, while 52 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 102 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 74 times, while he commented 419 times, making about 2.06 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 41 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Collision with 19 comments, and it is also his most favourited, with 19 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Paint.NET 'Blue Aura' with 580 views.

7 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 22.5 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 4 (44%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was October 2007 with 3 (33%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the digitalart/misc/scifi gallery (4), while his favourite category was digitalart/misc/scifi with 4 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 11.33

Favourites per deviation: 8.22

Views per deviation: 258.88

Comments per day: 0.5

Favourites per day: 0.36

Views per day: 11.47

Pageviews per day: 11.02

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."