How many dA Hits do you have?

• 2 months later...

87 Deviations

405 Deviation Comments

127 Deviant Comments

911 Pageviews

122 favourites times

Most comments is Ship Wreck V.4 http://madhatterl7.deviantart.com/art/S ... 4-68850066 with 25 comments

Most favourited one is Vernds liquid cylinder V1 http://madhatterl7.deviantart.com/art/V ... 1-68438749, with 12 favourites.

On a personal Note Serenity is one of my favorites that I have done, but sadly nobody seems to like it http://madhatterl7.deviantart.com/art/Serenity-66944551

Ilia-and-Link-Lover has 3,888 pageviews total and his 72 deviations were viewed 2,855 times. He watches 56 people, while 33 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 170 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 51 times, while he commented 791 times, making about 4.05 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 47 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is ID for MidnaZeldaIliaClub with 11 comments, while his most favourited one is Edgeworth In His Youth, with 8 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Edgeworth In His Youth with 159 views.

3 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 2.7 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Friday, with 18 (25%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was October 2007 with 23 (32%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (19), while his favourite category was Painting & Airbrushing > Games with 11 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.36

Favourites per deviation: 0.7

Views per deviation: 39.65

Comments per day: 0.87

Favourites per day: 0.26

Views per day: 14.62

Pageviews per day: 19.92

ncfan51 has 193 pageviews total and his 20 deviations were viewed 332 times. He watches 13 people, while 10 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 49 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 16 times, while he commented 89 times, making about 1.46 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 18 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Epica with 8 comments, while his most favourited one is Alpine Lake, with 3 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Alpine Lake with 35 views.

Every 3 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 8 (40%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was October 2007 with 10 (50%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (11), while his favourite category was Digital Art > Fractal Art with 5 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.45

Favourites per deviation: 0.8

Views per deviation: 16.6

Comments per day: 0.8

Favourites per day: 0.26

Views per day: 5.46

Pageviews per day: 3.17

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

ok i found my whole report and i thought it was pretty funny :

Sweetnut has 117 pageviews total and her 17 deviations were viewed 177 times. She watches 19 people, while 10 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 17 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 8 times, while she commented 30 times, making about 2.75 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 18 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is gold plated eye with 3 comments, while her most favourited one is moon in a misty fog of blue, with 2 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is oh no its denied with 24 views.

5 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 0.6 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, with 5 (29%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was November 2007 with 17 (100%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (13), while her favourite category was Miscellaneous > Abstract with 5 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 1

Favourites per deviation: 0.47

Views per deviation: 10.41

Comments per day: 1.56

Favourites per day: 0.73

Views per day: 16.28

Pageviews per day: 10.76

Front Page:

90 Deviations

1 Scrap

238 Deviation Comments

335 Deviant Comments

2 News Comments

135 Forum Posts

2,828 Pageviews

Gallery Stats:

rasengan-105 has 2,827 pageviews total and his 90 deviations were viewed 6,323 times. He watches 62 people, while 55 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 266 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 155 times, while he commented 744 times, making about 3.03 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 28 comments for every 10 that he received.His most viewed deviation is Earth logon with 714 views.

6 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 2.7 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 29 (32%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was October 2007 with 29 (32%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (57), while his favourite category was Digital Art > Fractal Art with 25 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.95

Favourites per deviation: 1.72

Views per deviation: 70.25

Comments per day: 1.08

Favourites per day: 0.63

Views per day: 25.76

Pageviews per day: 11.52

Hey I just realized I've over a 1000 pageviews. WOW! who would have imagined that

102 Deviations

762 Deviation Comments

161 Deviant Comments

1 News Commen

t3 Forum Posts

1,038 PageviewsGallery Stats

omagrandmother has 1,037 pageviews total and her 102 deviations were viewed 3,312 times. She watches 75 people, while 54 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 616 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 130 times, while she commented 958 times, making about 5.9 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 16 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is face of an angel with 25 comments, while her most favourited one is interlocked glass, with 10 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is face of an angel with 77 views.

2 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 1.5 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Sunday, with 24 (24%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was October 2007 with 33 (32%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (97), while her favourite category was Photomanipulation > Abstract with 42 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 6.03

Favourites per deviation: 1.27

Views per deviation: 32.47

Comments per day: 3.79

Favourites per day: 0.8

Views per day: 20.41

Pageviews per day: 6.39

updated:

gallery stat:

Sweetnut has 200 pageviews total and her 36 deviations were viewed 475 times. She watches 25 people, while 13 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 75 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 18 times, while she commented 105 times, making about 5.32 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 14 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is 3d sculptcher of metal mud with 8 comments, while her most favourited one is moon in a misty fog of blue, with 2 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is oh no its denied with 28 views.

2 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 0.5 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, with 10 (28%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was November 2007 with 35 (97%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (30), while her favourite category was Miscellaneous > Abstract with 14 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.08

Favourites per deviation: 0.5

Views per deviation: 13.19

Comments per day: 3.8

Favourites per day: 0.91

Views per day: 24.09

Pageviews per day: 10.14

• 2 weeks later...
Eulogy-Dignity has 313 pageviews total and his 31 deviations were viewed 1,553 times. He watches 7 people, while 14 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 52 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 15 times, while he commented 39 times, making about 0.21 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he received 13 comments for every 10 that he gave.

His deviation with the most comments is Drumkit V2 with 14 comments, while his most favourited one is Tubes, with 2 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Paint.NET: Interactive Guide with 428 views.

Every 5.9 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Friday, with 9 (29%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was November 2007 with 16 (52%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (22), while his favourite category was Drawings > Miscellaneous with 9 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 1.67

Favourites per deviation: 0.48

Views per deviation: 50.09

Comments per day: 0.28

Favourites per day: 0.08

Views per day: 8.47

Pageviews per day: 1.7

Yay, that tutorial's getting some pretty decent coverage (for me) during the two days it's been up :)

Ilia-and-Link-Lover has 4,303 pageviews total and his 74 deviations were viewed 3,239 times. He watches 58 people, while 38 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 178 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 62 times, while he commented 817 times, making about 3.7 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 46 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Flower In A Field with 12 comments, while his most favourited one is Edgeworth In His Youth, with 8 favourites. His most viewed deviation is Spider Invasion with 181 views.

Every 2.9 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Friday, with 18 (24%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was October 2007 with 22 (30%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (20), while his favourite category was Painting & Airbrushing > Games with 11 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.4

Favourites per deviation: 0.83

Views per deviation: 43.77

Comments per day: 0.8

Favourites per day: 0.28

Views per day: 14.7

Pageviews per day: 19.53

He also likes to speak in third person.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I have the lowest :(

jerkfight has 30 pageviews total and their 2 deviations were viewed 40 times. Jerkfight watches 1 people, while 3 people watch jerkfight.

Overall, their deviations received 3 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 1 times, while jerkfight commented 3 times, making about 0 comments per day since jerkfight joined DA. This means that jerkfight gave 10 comments for every 10 that jerkfight received.

Their deviation with the most comments is Floating Urban City with 3 comments, and it is also their most favourited, with 1 favourites. Their most viewed deviation is Floating Urban City with 29 views.

Every 224.6 days jerkfight uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Saturday, with 2 (100%) of their deviations.

Their busiest month was November 2007 with 2 (100%) of their deviations.

The majority of their deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (2), while their favourite category was Vector > Scenes with 2 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 1.5

Favourites per deviation: 0.5

Views per deviation: 20

Comments per day: 0

Favourites per day: 0

Views per day: 0.08

Pageviews per day: 0.06

omExTE6.png

I'll keep mine short and sweet for you guys.

Pageviews: 1,228

Deviations: 73

Art viewed: 4,238 times

Views per day: About 24

I have 45 watchers, 372 comments, and 114 favorites.

I post most of my stuff in Fractal Art (47).

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I have a dA account, but I never do anything on there. I guess I should put some of my art there, but I don't see much point in it. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y