How many dA Hits do you have?

• 3 weeks later...

198 pageviews. *sigh* Such a small number...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I'll see what I can do about beating it...

Your stats:

His 36 deviations were viewed 968 times. He watches 46 people, while 19 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 94 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 21 times, while he commented 633 times, making about 5.97 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 67 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is ID for MidnaZeldaIliaClub with 11 comments, receiving an average of 0.78 per day in the first 2 weeks

His most viewed deviation is Edgeworth In His Youth with 128 views.

My stats:

His 49 deviations were viewed 10,227 times. He watches 24 people, while 31 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 297 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 42 times, while he commented 420 times, making about 1.49 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 14 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is My Ubuntu Desktop with 23 comments, receiving an average of 1.64 per day in the first 2 weeks

His most viewed deviation is "The next OS" v1.11 with 1,431 views.

I think I could have copied and pasted more things, but this was done from quick-skimming the stats page.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'll see what I can do about beating it...

Your stats:

His 36 deviations were viewed 968 times. He watches 46 people, while 19 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 94 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 21 times, while he commented 633 times, making about 5.97 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 67 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is ID for MidnaZeldaIliaClub with 11 comments, receiving an average of 0.78 per day in the first 2 weeks

His most viewed deviation is Edgeworth In His Youth with 128 views.

My stats:

His 49 deviations were viewed 10,227 times. He watches 24 people, while 31 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 297 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 42 times, while he commented 420 times, making about 1.49 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 14 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is My Ubuntu Desktop with 23 comments, receiving an average of 1.64 per day in the first 2 weeks

His most viewed deviation is "The next OS" v1.11 with 1,431 views.

I think I could have copied and pasted more things, but this was done from quick-skimming the stats page.

Ok I´m beating you with pageviews (just....) and your beating me with stats.

And were drawing on member status xD

But really, you are tons better than me at this stuff. Well, I hope to change that with my 2000 hits pic which will probably be finished when I have 3000 pageviews.

three days; sixteen pageviews. Sitting at 214 right now. But nobody faves or comments...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

StephanHeijl has 382 pageviews total and his 16 deviations were viewed 615 times. He watches 13 people, while 16 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 20 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 3 times, while he commented 38 times, making about 0.51 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 19 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is My OS Theme Settings with 5 comments, receiving an average of 0.35 per day in the first 2 weeks, while his most favourited one is Rays of Sunlight, with 1 favourites, averaging 0 per day in the first 2 weeks. His most viewed deviation is My OS Theme Settings with 137 views.

2 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 4.6 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Tuesday, with 8 (50%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was August 2007 with 7 (44%) of his deviations.

Yatagratsu has 780 pageviews total and his 18 deviations were viewed 684 times. He watches 61 people, while 29 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 46 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 5 times, while he commented 118 times, making about 1.45 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 26 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is Yata Creativity with 9 comments, receiving an average of 0.64 per day in the first 2 weeks, and it is also his most favourited, with 3 favourites, averaging 0.21 per day in the first 2 weeks. His most viewed deviation is dA ViStart Menu with 116 views.

1 favourite was given for every 10 comments.

Every 4.4 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, with 5 (28%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was July 2007 with 9 (50%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Digital Art gallery (6), while his favourite category was Digital Art > Fractal Art with 3 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 2.55

Favourites per deviation: 0.27

Views per deviation: 38

Comments per day: 0.56

Favourites per day: 0.06

Views per day: 8.45

Pageviews per day: 9.64

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I've gotten over 150 pageviews in the last few days, which means that Frojo's strategy works!

usedHONDA has 2,170 pageviews total and his 51 deviations were viewed 10,712 times. He watches 24 people, while 31 people watch him.

Overall, his deviations received 307 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 41 times, while he commented 429 times, making about 1.48 comments per day since he joined DA. This means that he gave 14 comments for every 10 that he received.

His deviation with the most comments is My Ubuntu Desktop with 23 comments, receiving an average of 1.64 per day in the first 2 weeks, while his most favourited one is "The next OS" v1.11, with 4 favourites, averaging 0 per day in the first 2 weeks. His most viewed deviation is "The next OS" v1.11 with 1,466 views.

1 favourite was given for every 10 comments.

Every 5.6 days he uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Monday, with 10 (20%) of his deviations.

His busiest month was July 2007 with 20 (39%) of his deviations.

The majority of his deviations are uploaded to the Customization gallery (24), while his favourite category was Icons > Cursors with 6 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 6.01

Favourites per deviation: 0.8

Views per deviation: 210.03

Comments per day: 1.06

Favourites per day: 0.14

Views per day: 37.18

Pageviews per day: 7.53

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm not allowed to sign up to dA, my ip was banned :cry: I don't know why, all I've ever done on dA is look at people's stuff.

It did come up with an FAQ saying why they imposed the bans but it's a bit weird really...

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I'm not allowed to sign up to dA, my ip was banned :cry: I don't know why, all I've ever done on dA is look at people's stuff.

It did come up with an FAQ saying why they imposed the bans but it's a bit weird really...

Goto a friend's place or internet cafe to sign up.

Or contact dA's staff.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Goto a friend's place or internet cafe to sign up.

Or contact dA's staff.

Or change your IP :D

I'm still alive!