PDN help

Namiyoshi

ive used the search for stuff like this, but found nothing useful the same problem keeps occuring. a couple of weeks ago there was a problems with my comps motherboard (cant remember what, ill have to ask my dad) and we took it to get fixed, the guys we took it to erased everything on it and we got it back after like a week. now im trying to re-download it but it keeps saying that i dont have the windows .net framework vr.2.0 installed. every time i install it and try again the same problem keeps occuring. anyone know what i should do? :?

You should download .net framework vr.2.0

lol.... I'll find the link for you in a second.

also remember that when installing IE you may need to reinstall .NET Frameworks. I know this is true for going from IE 5 to IE 6. Not sure about IE 6 to IE 7.

lol as part of my hardware class we had a guy from a computer shop come in. He told us that people pay him like $50 an hour and most of the time he will just format the hard drive and reinstall Windows to fix problems.

Sounds like you got this type of person. Someone who wont take a few days to pin point a problem before formating.

My hard drives have lots of stuff on them that I need so that why I just got a 500GB hard. Now I can save all my other hard drives to that one as back ups.

I also don't like the idea of someone messing with my computer so I never bring it to a computer repair shop. I built it so I can fix it. That the way I see it.

also remember that when installing IE you may need to reinstall .NET Frameworks. I know this is true for going from IE 5 to IE 6. Not sure about IE 6 to IE 7.

lol as part of my hardware class we had a guy from a computer shop come in. He told us that people pay him like $50 an hour and most of the time he will just format the hard drive and reinstall Windows to fix problems.

Sounds like you got this type of person. Someone who wont take a few days to pin point a problem before formating.

My hard drives have lots of stuff on them that I need so that why I just got a 500GB hard. Now I can save all my other hard drives to that one as back ups.

I also don't like the idea of someone messing with my computer so I never bring it to a computer repair shop. I built it so I can fix it. That the way I see it.

lol....i dont know much about computers though, we took it cause we could get a free motherboard