Jump to content

A question about bluring

Recommended Posts

Copy and paste that area into a brand new layer (select, then Ctrl+C, Ctrl+Shift+N, Ctrl+V does this nicely), and then blur that entire layer. At this point you have a layer that has a large transparent region at the top, and you will end up blurring the colors and transparent areas together in the way that you want.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...